Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Any predictions on how Quaresma will fare in the Prem? I've never really watched a great deal of him, though I do know he was great technique, and likes using the outside of his foot a lot.

I predict he'll be average to mediocre, like Malouda.

I think he will do pretty well. But from what i've seen lately he rarely tries to run at defender and go one on one and try to get past in that way. Not as often as he used to do before when he was younger. These days he wants to cut inside alot. Almost acting more like a wide playmaker than a winger/left forward.

So how is the Arshavin deal allowed to go ahead?

I thought the terms were you had to prove that the deal wasn't done in time because of the weather conditions.

It didn't go ahead in time because of the greedy clubs involved, Arshavin's been in London all day. No excuses.

So how is the Arshavin deal allowed to go ahead?

I thought the terms were you had to prove that the deal wasn't done in time because of the weather conditions.

It didn't go ahead in time because of the greedy clubs involved, Arshavin's been in London all day. No excuses.

Presumably the deal/paperwork was done at the PL/FA's end, the only dispute was over some sort of payment. It's a good question though.

Guest quklaani

Any predictions on how Quaresma will fare in the Prem? I've never really watched a great deal of him, though I do know he has great technique, and likes using the outside of his foot a lot.

He'll be generally useless, but will score a couple of absolute scorchers early on making everyone think he's brilliant.

Any predictions on how Quaresma will fare in the Prem? I've never really watched a great deal of him, though I do know he has great technique, and likes using the outside of his foot a lot.

He'll be generally useless, but will score a couple of absolute scorchers early on making everyone think he's brilliant.

Are we talking about Quaresma or Deco here?