Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Villa supposedly close to signing Tuncay.

Source?

Good signing if played in his right position.

Multiple mutterings down here.

Someone apparently to be unveilied tomorrow also, which, being July 1st and free agent day makes me a bit worried about Sol Campbell's future plans.

Source?

Someone apparently to be unveilied tomorrow also, which, being July 1st and free agent day makes me a bit worried about Sol Campbell's future plans.

Or Mickey Owen.

Source?

Or Mickey Owen.

I can guarantee you that won't be happening. He asked for 100k a week and no pay as you play business.

Source?

Or Mickey Owen.

I can guarantee you that won't be happening. He asked for 100k a week and no pay as you play business.

Please tell me you are joking?!

If that is true Michael Owen is possibly the most delusional man on Earth. What arrogance!

Source?

Or Mickey Owen.

If that is true Michael Owen is possibly the most delusional man on Earth. What arrogance!

From a good source down here, and also backed up by someone posting on here about a chat they had with Phil Brown about him.

Source?

Or Mickey Owen.

From a good source down here, and also backed up by someone posting on here about a chat they had with Phil Brown about him.

Owen is an absolute numpty.

What the hell has he achieved in the last three years to warrant anything close to that?

The guy is out of his mind.

Guest ObaStar

I have a question. I have heard that Elano is probably leaving Man City. Why when they are trying to build for the top 4 are they getting rid of a lot of good players ( i.e. Corluka, Elano, don't care about Michael Johnson anymore, etc.) I mean Elano is an established Brazilian international who they already have on their team, why would they tell him to fuck off

Guest Heneage

I have a question. I have heard that Elano is probably leaving Man City. Why when they are trying to build for the top 4 are they getting rid of a lot of good players ( i.e. Corluka, Elano, don't care about Michael Johnson anymore, etc.) I mean Elano is an established Brazilian international who they already have on their team, why would they tell him to f*** off

He's quite lazy and a bit of a luxury player really.

I have a question. I have heard that Elano is probably leaving Man City. Why when they are trying to build for the top 4 are they getting rid of a lot of good players ( i.e. Corluka, Elano, don't care about Michael Johnson anymore, etc.) I mean Elano is an established Brazilian international who they already have on their team, why would they tell him to f*** off

That applies to most of the players City are signing though!

Guest Heneage

That applies to most of the players City are signing though!

Hmm I debate that, they are signing high energy hard working players, Elano's one weakness is that he's really quite lazy.

I can see Eto'o turning them down.

Which may be a blessing in disguise. They seem to be going down with the Owen syndrome ie paying over the odds in order to tempt a reluctant player.

'twill end in tears.

I can see Eto'o turning them down.

Which may be a blessing in disguise. They seem to be going down with the Owen syndrome ie paying over the odds in order to tempt a reluctant player.

'twill end in tears.

He has turned them down, hasn't he?

Every season someone poaches the MK Dons manager and the owner continually finds a replacement out of the blue who shows a ton of promise, but then the manager just ends up being poached again.

Tough gig.

Every season someone poaches the MK Dons manager and the owner continually finds a replacement out of the blue who shows a ton of promise, but then the manager just ends up being poached again.

Tough gig.

I wish that club all the ill in the world.