Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Was Huntelaar really that bad at Real Madrid? It's crazy that they are selling him already. What proof has Benzema laid down that he is better anyway. That was a stupid signing for Madrid imo.

are real trying to offload him already?

it took him a while to get into stride as he was coming back from injury but he went on a scoring run.

i'd still like to see him back at ajax, but that's probably not going to happen

Was Huntelaar really that bad at Real Madrid? It's crazy that they are selling him already. What proof has Benzema laid down that he is better anyway. That was a stupid signing for Madrid imo.

it took him a while to get into stride as he was coming back from injury but he went on a scoring run.

huntelaar took the hump and hasn't been happy there since he was omitted from the champs league squad.

huntelaar took the hump and hasn't been happy there since he was omitted from the champs league squad.

He wasn't really omitted tbh, they just chose to include Lass instead of him. Obviously they decided they needed a DM rather than a FWD in their Champs Lge squad. Bit pathetic if that is really his reasoning.

He wasn't really omitted tbh, they just chose to include Lass instead of him. Obviously they decided they needed a DM rather than a FWD in their Champs Lge squad. Bit pathetic if that is really his reasoning.

wasn't that obvious to him. his thinking was probably he should have been in instead of one of the other forwards.

wasn't that obvious to him. his thinking was probably he should have been in instead of one of the other forwards.

But they weren't allowed to do that. They got dispensation to allow 1 of Lass/KJH to be in their Champs Lge squad. Both had played in the UEFA cup before they had been signed. Technically neither of the bastards should've been allowed in, but somehow Real Madrid wangled it and got dispensation to allow 1 of their 2 signings to be included.

And if he didn't understand that, he's a complete  :dowie:

But they weren't allowed to do that. They got dispensation to allow 1 of Lass/KJH to be in their Champs Lge squad. Both had played in the UEFA cup before they had been signed. Technically neither of the bastards should've been allowed in, but somehow Real Madrid wangled it and got dispensation to allow 1 of their 2 signings to be included.

i didn't know it was like that.......but regardless huntelaar thinks he should have been the one in.

i thought that sir alex might have tried to package a deal for huntelaar and sneijder as part of the cristiano ronaldo transfer. i could imagine both would do well in the premiership

Been very surprised no one has moved quicker for the likes of Huntelaar, Sneijder and Van der Vaart.

Sneijder don't want to leave.

Might not have a choice if Real get the players they want.

They have already got what they want? he don't want to leave and has a contract, want to fight for his place and has said it himself.

There was suppose to be a trade with Inter with Robben and Sneijder for Maicon but the word is Sneijder ruined that deal because he refused to leave and Inter said that he must be a part of the deal.

They still want Ribery and Alonso.

If they sign Sneijder wont get near the starting 11 surely.

Sneijder don't want to leave.

Might not have a choice if Real get the players they want.

They have already got what they want? he don't want to leave and has a contract, want to fight for his place and has said it himself.

There was suppose to be a trade with Inter with Robben and Sneijder for Maicon but the word is Sneijder ruined that deal because he refused to leave and Inter said that he must be a part of the deal.

They still want Ribery and Alonso.

If they sign Sneijder wont get near the starting 11 surely.

apparently ribery is a no go for this season but has agreed for next season...ronaldo style.

Alonso will be a no-go, to expensive.

Ribery, meh maybe.

Sneijder is a good player, should do well when he get's the chance.

Agree that Sneijder is a good player. But Graham Hunter was on SSN the other day saying that if they still want a DM, LW, and LB. He said if it isnt Alonso and Ribery then they would look elsewhere. De Rossi and David Silva possibilities.

"Bordeaux say Sunderland are not a big enough club to have Moroccan striker Marouane Chamakh (The Sun)"

bet that went down well in cesspitville!!

actually he said

“What the f*** would he do at Sunderland? You have heard him say he will only sign for a big English club. I don’t want to insult Sunderland, but I don’t even know where they finished last season.” :lol:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article6643475.ece

Guest Roger Kint

That thread is class.

Muppet A - 'TBF, we've hardly earned any respect in the continent over the last few year.'

Muppet B - 'Refs have to be respected and what have them kunts done to deserve it '

You reckon he saw the irony? ;D