Other clubs' transfers

Dave

NRC can f*** off.

Pretty harsh.

NRC isn't the best but he certainly isn't the worst either.

In a midfield alongside Cahill, Pienaar, Arteta and Fellaini he would be alright I think. The others would make up for his lack of technical ability and he would add a hell of a lot of aggression and drive. The guy does a lot of hard work in midfield.

I think he would certainly be an upgrade on playing Phil Neville in midfield.

Sunderland close to getting Campbell, and have made an official bid for Cattermole.

:mackems:

I said from the outset Bruce would tank at that job. Just buying the same old recycled average prem players.

Sunderland would have been far better off getting Martinez who replaced him at Wigan.

NRC can f*** off.

Pretty harsh.

In a midfield alongside Cahill, Pienaar, Arteta and Fellaini he would be alright I think. The others would make up for his lack of technical ability and he would add a hell of a lot of aggression and drive. The guy does a lot of hard work in midfield.

Bit biased really, never really liked him that much. IIRC, when he first came onto the scene there was a feeling generated (probably none of his own doing) that he was something special. I just generally don't think he's a very good player, and a bad passer of the ball is the last thing we need at the minute.

And you'd be surprised with Neville. He played refreshingly well last season, far from perfect but better than I expected.

NRC can f*** off.

Pretty harsh.

Bit biased really, never really liked him that much. IIRC, when he first came onto the scene there was a feeling generated (probably none of his own doing) that he was something special. I just generally don't think he's a very good player, and a bad passer of the ball is the last thing we need at the minute.

And you'd be surprised with Neville. He played refreshingly well last season, far from perfect but better than I expected.

Fair enough. Wasn't necessarily implying that Neville was bad, but I do think NRC would ultimately be better in there.

Guest Roger Kint

Jason Scotland for £2m is a decent punt.

31 soon totally unproven at that level and has virtually zero sell on value. As far as gambles go Cox was a lot more worthwhile tbh

Naughton could be on our way to us it seems. Our snail-paced transfer policy could be a stumbling block.

Yours looks like Usain Bolt compared to ours.

Yours looks like Superman compared to ours.

Superman in his prime as well, not that washed up Dean Cain shit.

Everton linked with Nigel Reo-Coker.

Oh please God, please make it happen.

That's what you call a six pointer. Get shot of the most technically inept footballer I've seen play for us for a long time, and fob him off on a direct rival.

I dunno, who was that guy I saw play for you in the UEFA - Salifou? He seemed pretty technically inept, and that's before we get to Marlon Harewood!

They're both technically better than Nigel. No, seriously.

NRC can f*** off.

Pretty harsh.

He can tackle (well, more that he's an in your face, tenacious type), the problem is that he can't pass.

These are his specialities.

1. Tackles, wins ball, tries to pass it - at most - five yards to team mate, fails.

2. Makes run, box to box style, holds on to ball too long, runs into defender, loses it.

NRC can f*** off.

Pretty harsh.

He can tackle (well, more that he's an in your face, tenacious type), the problem is that he can't pass.

These are his specialities.

1. Tackles, wins ball, tries to pass it - at most - five yards to team mate, fails.

2. Makes run, box to box style, holds on to ball too long, runs into defender, loses it.

Well we don't need him, we've got a couple of players who fulfill both of those roles.