Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Heard a rumour Spurs might be in for Luca Toni. 32 years old and injury prone but still managed to be top scorer in the Bundesliga last season.

awesome footballer. a right f***ing powerhouse.

Who looks absolutely useless against good defenders. Only scored in 1 game out of 7 in the world cup, 0 out of 4 in the euros and lets not mention his 0 in 3 'performances' in the Confed cup.

Does well in the Bundesliga, which means very little basically

Guest Heneage

Heard a rumour Spurs might be in for Luca Toni. 32 years old and injury prone but still managed to be top scorer in the Bundesliga last season.

Who looks absolutely useless against good defenders. Only scored in 1 game out of 7 in the world cup, 0 out of 4 in the euros and lets not mention his 0 in 3 'performances' in the Confed cup.

Fishing?  ???

Poor internationally maybe, but to say the Bundesliga is full of pap defenders is harsh. I could see him doing well here, he's a good finisher. You also forget he did well for Fiorentina in Italy or are you going to tell me Italy's full of bad defenders as well?

Fishing?  ???

Poor internationally maybe, but to say the Bundesliga is full of pap defenders is harsh. I could see him doing well here, he's a good finisher. You also forget he did well for Fiorentina in Italy or are you going to tell me Italy's full of bad defenders as well?

Bundesliga is a shit league full of shit players playing shit football tbh.

Drogba has only scored 13 goals in the league in his last 2 season combined and you think he's the best striker in the world.

he missed half if not more of 07-08 and still managed to get 16 goals from open play. Last season was a bad one for him in the league but he misssed the first 3 months of the campaign and after that was recovering from a string of injuries. Still managed another 16 goals though

What was being said yesterday.

JJ seems to be on his way to Villa, he's put in a transfer request.  Spurs trying to get Cattermole to replace him but looks like he'll be going to Sunderland.  Bassong cost £8m after all the add-ons and as his registration went through after 5pm on Friday, he is eligible to play in the first game of the season against Liverpool.

Spurs youngsters............

Andros Townsend on loan to Leyton Orient

Adam Smith on loan to Wycombe

Kyle Walker on loan to Sheff Utd

Jake Livermore wanted on loan by Derby and Newcastle.  Derby asked first but maybe something agreed within the Bassong deal?  I don't know, just wondering.

Livermore joins Derby on loan.

Guest Svenno

Michael Turner to Liverpool? Fucking hell he was half decent in a crap team but hardly stood out. I'd assumed that if City were to finish 4th it would be at Arsenal's expense, but I'd not be surprised if Liverpool finished below them as well now.

So what you're saying is that a 4th choice CB is the difference between 3rd and 5th place? Laughable statement

JJ seems to be on his way to Villa, he's put in a transfer request.   Spurs trying to get Cattermole to replace him but looks like he'll be going to Sunderland.  Bassong cost £8m after all the add-ons and as his registration went through after 5pm on Friday, he is eligible to play in the first game of the season against Liverpool.

he's suspended though.

Guest kingdawson

JJ seems to be on his way to Villa, he's put in a transfer request.   Spurs trying to get Cattermole to replace him but looks like he'll be going to Sunderland.  Bassong cost £8m after all the add-ons and as his registration went through after 5pm on Friday, he is eligible to play in the first game of the season against Liverpool.

he's suspended though.

Redknapp said yesterday he's available for the Liverpool game. Apparantly with us registering him after 5pm on Friday he was still technically a Newcastle player for your match at WBA (don't ask me how that works out please).