Other clubs' transfers

Dave

They've got 4 full-backs of the same standard, yet not one of them who'll help them kick on to push for a top 5 place.

We've been f***ed for full backs for a while now, but with Warnock and Shorey on one side and Beye or Young on the other, were finally covered.

Our issue is that we need a creative spark in midfield, and possibly something else up front.

What's happened to Bouma?

They've got 4 full-backs of the same standard, yet not one of them who'll help them kick on to push for a top 5 place.

We've been f***ed for full backs for a while now, but with Warnock and Shorey on one side and Beye or Young on the other, were finally covered.

Our issue is that we need a creative spark in midfield, and possibly something else up front.

What's happened to Bouma?

I think it is looking bad.

Rumour has it he broke down in training again recently.

s***

(that's how our season will unfold)

I did try and warn you before the season started you lot would struggle and Sheffield Wednesday will finish above you for sure. You just didn't want to listen did you......

He probably didn't think his team would lose it's best players back then.  :undecided:

Exactly. My statement was contingent upon Rodgers(cuntrag) staying, with yours on Marcus Tudgay.

We have lost: Williamson, Williamson, Smith, McAnuff, Rasiak, Priskin as well as Rodgers this close season.

s***

I did try and warn you before the season started you lot would struggle and Sheffield Wednesday will finish above you for sure. You just didn't want to listen did you......

He probably didn't think his team would lose it's best players back then.  :undecided:

Exactly. My statement was contingent upon Rodgers(cuntrag) staying, with yours on Marcus Tudgay.

We have lost: Williamson, Williamson, Smith, McAnuff, Rasiak, Priskin as well as Rodgers this close season.

You missed Williamson.

s***

You missed Williamson.

Lee or Mike?

Guest kingdawson

Spurs fans can not only predict players future, they can also predict TEAMS futures  :iamatwat:

I don't like to boast but the predictions i've made on here have always come off....

1) I remember way before Berbatov left. I predicted we'd get over £27 mill and was laughed at. You yourself said we'd get no more then £20m....

2) I remember when Villa were looking the business and most thought they would pip Arsenal for 4th. I said i'm 100% sure Everton will finish above them (Everton were not even on the radar when i first said that)

3) I remember when Richard Dunne was linked with us. I said he's a calamity centre back and i would be hugely dissapointed if we signed him Most posters thought it was a ridiculous statement and informed me of this in a not so nice way (i specifically remember Kaka being one of them.) What happens? Dunne proceeds to have a nighmare season and is seen as the laughing stock i always knew he was.

These are the ones i remember and i'm sure there's more.

Spurs fans can not only predict players future, they can also predict TEAMS futures  :iamatwat:

I don't like to boast but the predictions i've made on here have always come off....

1) I remember way before Berbatov left. I predicted we'd get over £27 mill and was laughed at. You yourself said we'd get no more then £20m....

2) I remember when Villa were looking the business and most thought they would pip Arsenal for 4th. I said i'm 100% sure Everton will finish above them (Everton were not even on the radar when i first said that)

3) I remember when Richard Dunne was linked with us. I said he's a calamity centre back and i would be hugely dissapointed if we signed him Most posters thought it was a ridiculous statement and informed me of this in a not so nice way (i specifically remember Kaka being one of them.) What happens? Dunne proceeds to have a nighmare season and is seen as the laughing stock i always knew he was.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK FOR KD!!!

http://estb.msn.com/i/3E/A6E568391865C385F5553BCF51D66.jpg

:notworthy:

Guest Heneage

Sneijder in Italy, got to love Italian peoples English  :iamatwat:

Do Kezman speak like this, can someone confirm?

"WAAAS, SOO, HARD DECISION!!!???!"  :lol:

I do mate .:lol:

Guest kingdawson

Im more then sure you have more were that came from

No i don't now but it might come to me in the future. It's easy to laugh at someone or write condescending posts but it's much harder holding your hand up and admitting someone's right. I have no trouble saying i was wrong if i am indeed wrong (especially if i spend a long time ridiculing someones prediction only to see he was right).

I really wish there was a Stephen Warnock 'I want European football' quote.

Here you go.

Warnock had a watching brief last season as Martin O'Neill's men flirted with Champions League qualification for the majority of the season.

He now wants to be part of the renewed bid to go a step further.

He told AVTV: "The main aim is pushing for that top four spot. That's the ambition.

"The manager is buying some really talented players - young and ambitious - and I'm sure they will see that top four spot as a target and goal.

"Playing in Europe is important - playing against the top players on the continent is fantastic - and there's no better stage to do that than on the Champions League.

"If we could do that, it would be a great achievement."

"We're in the Europa League now and that is hugely important, too.

To play against great sides will be tremendous - just look at the likes of Celtic who will be involved in the competition now."

Davies off injured for Villa with what looks like a dislocated shoulder.

Hope that doesn't mean they're going to need another centre back...

They're signing Dunne though...

Yep, just hope they don't feel the need to buy another one though.

:lol:

How about your claims Darren Bent couldn't play with another striker and is only capable of playing upfront on his own? Have you seen how well he's linking up with Kenwyne? FAIL!!!

How about you wanting Robbie Keane out because he can't play with Defoe. FAIL!!!

By the way Dunne has his bad moments but he is a decent defender more often than not. He's better than anything we have at the back that's for damn sure. I actually think he'll do well for O'Neill. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

How about your claims Darren Bent couldn't play with another striker and is only capable of playing upfront on his own? Have you seen how well he's linking up with Kenwyne? FAIL!!!

How about you wanting Robbie Keane out because he can't play with Defoe. FAIL!!!

By the way Dunne has his bad moments but he is a decent defender more often than not. He's better than anything we have at the back that's for damn sure. I actually think he'll do well for O'Neill. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Fail?!  Kingdawson has seen Darrent Bent play a hell of a lot more times than you tbh.  You, of all people,  shouldn't ridicule anyone's post.

Guest kingdawson

1) I said Bent is incapable of playing upfront in a partnership based on how he's played paired up with any of Keane, Pav, Berbs and Defoe. He's played 3 games for Sunderland and you see that as me being proven wrong? ummm ok.

2) I wanted Robbie Keane out because i think he's overrated and i don't like his attitude and i made that clear. Nothing to do with him not being able to play with Defoe.

3) Dunne was the worst cb in the league last season btw.