Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I have some ITK snippets today.

more watford sales?? 

I don't get snippets about my own club. :(

Saganowski - Larissa or Notts County

Jaidi to Southampton

They're also in for Max Gradel/Junior Agogo/Patrick Agyemang/Tom Craddock and some other strikers, hoping to get one or two.

Unless Jaidi has managed to play 45 international games in the past 2 weeks how do you suppose he will get a work permit which was denied to him last time? ;D

£10 says he'll be a Southampton player this time next week.

How about answering the question?

It will go through at some point in the next week, or at least that's what Southampton firmly believe at the moment, else he wouldn't have reported for training this morning and over the last couple of weeks, if they didn't have some sort of 'plan'.

Guest Roger Kint

more watford sales?? 

Jaidi to Southampton

They're also in for Max Gradel/Junior Agogo/Patrick Agyemang/Tom Craddock and some other strikers, hoping to get one or two.

Unless Jaidi has managed to play 45 international games in the past 2 weeks how do you suppose he will get a work permit which was denied to him last time? ;D

It will go through at some point in the next week, or at least that's what Southampton firmly believe at the moment, else he wouldn't have reported for training this morning and over the last couple of weeks, if they didn't have some sort of 'plan'.

Training? You mean like Lovenkrands was at Rangers the past few weeks. Still doesnt alter the fact a work permit has to happen to play

more watford sales?? 

Jaidi to Southampton

Training? You mean like Lovenkrands was at Rangers the past few weeks. Still doesnt alter the fact a work permit has to happen to play

He's not been training just for fitness, he's been training with a view to them signing him up. Seriously, trust me on this one, I'm 100% correct when I'm saying Southampton are confident of securing a deal in the next week, ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

more watford sales?? 

Jaidi to Southampton

He's not been training just for fitness, he's been training with a view to them signing him up. Seriously, trust me on this one, I'm 100% correct when I'm saying Southampton are confident of securing a deal in the next week, ffs.

Trust you? haha its been on this site weeks ago, it started 4th August, you are hardly ITK. My sole point was suddenly managng a work permit.

Guest Roger Kint

In the end though, who really cares whether Raidi Jaidi is going to sign for Southampton?

True, i merely asked how he suddenly qualifies for a work permit given how old this story is. Couldnt give a rats chuff about clubs who arent us or our rivals tbh

In the end though, who really cares whether Raidi Jaidi is going to sign for Southampton?

True, i merely asked how he suddenly qualifies for a work permit given how old this story is. Couldnt give a rats chuff about clubs who arent us or our rivals tbh

I don't know how he qualifies, but I do know that the club are right now confident that they will get one.

Richard Dunne's switch to Villa is in doubt with time running out, was talking to someone close to him...

He was suppose to be here (Ireland) now but cancelled his flight to try push the deal through.

The Guardian (which is pretty much always spot on with Villa news, i think MON and Kevin McCarra are mates) reported at 2 that Dunne had already signed.

Meh.

O'Neil's constant British signings seem to be getting worse, I take it these two new CBs are back up?

Curtis Davies is there only CB atm isn't he?

edit: Cuellar too. If they play him at CB.. which they should..

Guest Roger Kint

O'Neil's constant British signings seem to be getting worse, I take it these two new CBs are back up?

Richard Dunne aint British tbf :pow:

Curtis Davies is there only CB atm isn't he?

edit: Cuellar too. If they play him at CB.. which they should..

Davies and Cuellar at CB, but Davies's shoulder has popped out three times this season (and preseason) and needs an operation, apparently.

Based in Britain. Cuellar isn't British either.

John Carew & Guzan are the only ones in that squad that werent signed from clubs within spitting distance.

Guest Roger Kint

English speakers then.  :shifty:

O0