Other clubs' transfers

Dave

It's the Presidents that make the transfers in Italy isn't it?

It depends on the club & who is running it.

Inter have had some class defenders over the years & then they have had sheep heart Pistone & Coco the clown who played for us against Yeading.

It was Hecter Cuper.

It is quite "sad" how Cuper's coaching career has regressed.

I remember the Gary Breen link. It's quite customary that we get linked to half the squad of every slightly successful WC side, particularly if Spain plays them at some point and is ridiculed by them. We were linked with Robbie Keane, too.

Keane is a good player though, but I suppose not good enough for Barcelona ! (See Gudjohnson)

Just read an article about Mario Balotelli being linked to Arsenal the couple of times i saw him in the Summer u21 championships he looked good to me!

Think it was just a throw away comment though from Wenger saying he is an exciting player and it has been seized as an opportunity for a story!

In another "no footie this weekend, what do we come up with to fill the paper" exercise, our press is linking us with De Rossi.

And also Vieira  :lol:

Willian for the left wing, as it seems City won't sell Robinho unless it's in a swap for Messi.

That the guy who played for Shaktar in the Super Cup? Little black bloke? Looked really good if it is him.

In another "no footie this weekend, what do we come up with to fill the paper" exercise, our press is linking us with De Rossi.

Willian for the left wing, as it seems City won't sell Robinho unless it's in a swap for Messi.

That the guy who played for Shaktar in the Super Cup? Little black bloke? Looked really good if it is him.

Yes, that one. And fortunately that's the only link that has a little bit of credence, as it has been reported a few times.

Guest Heneage

Just read an article about Mario Balotelli being linked to Arsenal the couple of times i saw him in the Summer u21 championships he looked good to me!

Think it was just a throw away comment though from Wenger saying he is an exciting player and it has been seized as an opportunity for a story!

He makes Bendtner look professional.

Guest Stephen927

New Aston Villa defender Richard Dunne's £2m pay-off from former club Manchester City was negotiated by his wife Helen.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

:lol:

Guest Heneage

He makes Bendtner look professional.

You really think so Nixon?

I think his attitude is horrendous, great talent but a bit crazy.

He's a big lad mate, about 6'4 i think looks massive!

He's not, he's under six feet.

They say black is slimming, it must be shortening too. My mate used to call Beye "that shortarse you have playing at right back" this coming from someone barely hitting 5ft 5.