Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Amusing bit of news surfaced today. Apparently 3 years ago Balotelli was on trial with us and played a few games with one of our youth teams. However his wage demands were too high and he went to Inter instead. ManU was reportedly after him too.

That's not really amusing to be honest. Nice little factoid nonetheless.

Guest Roger Kint

Amusing bit of news surfaced today. Apparently 3 years ago Balotelli was on trial with us and played a few games with one of our youth teams. However his wage demands were too high and he went to Inter instead. ManU was reportedly after him too.

When he says us?

When he says us?

Barca.

Paul Huntington joins Stockport on loan. Was only two years ago he started in the 2-2 draw against Man Utd.

Alongside Solano, Edgar and Taylor.  :kinnear:

Paul Huntington joins Stockport on loan. Was only two years ago he started in the 2-2 draw against Man Utd.

Alongside Solano, Edgar and Taylor.  :kinnear:

it's almost 3 years to be fair. The leeds fans think he's absolutely woeful and they're right, he had no business playing football at the level he did

Maybe time has clouded my judgement but I can't remember him being that bad?  Not much worse than Edgar anyway, whose managed to find himself a PL team.

He was bloody woeful man

Edgar looked a lot more assured on the ball, and that's saying something

When he says us?

Ok, I'll be changing my sig until people gets to know me more...

Barca.

Maybe time has clouded my judgement but I can't remember him being that bad?  Not much worse than Edgar anyway, whose managed to find himself a PL team.

He was bloody woeful man

Edgar looked a lot more assured on the ball, and that's saying something

Always doing his hair.

Radhi Jaidi signs for Southampton with work permit granted. Oh.

I've lost track, have you guys got anyone left?

Edit: Watford, I mean. My Dad goes quite a bit but he's as depressed as you seem to be.

Not really. We have two centre-backs in our whole squad. Other than that, we're short a striker or two, but it's 'ok'. When I say 'ok', I mean, we ought to do enough to stave off relegation.

When he says us?

Barca.

Maybe you could just write Barcelona, Barca, or even bloody FCB. It isn't that diffcult really. I support Marseille, but I don't just go around expecting people to know what club you support.

Also, one of the world's most coveted youngsters almost signing for Barcelona isn't an amusing story. It's not even a story. It would be a story if this had not occured.

When he says us?

Barca.

Maybe you could just write Barcelona, Barca, or even bloody FCB. It isn't that diffcult really. I support Marseille, but I don't just go around expecting people to know what club you support.

Also, one of the world's most coveted youngsters almost signing for Barcelona isn't an amusing story. It's not even a story. It would be a story if this had not occured.

Why the hostility? I thought it was semi-interesting since Balotelli for some reason comes up often here. And yes, I get bored easily and post non-sense on forums, like a lot of other people.

When he says us?

Barca.

Why the hostility? I thought it was semi-interesting since Balotelli for some reason comes up often here. And yes, I get bored easily and post non-sense on forums, like a lot of other people.

It was interesting mate, he's just being arsey.

When he says us?

Barca.

It was interesting mate, he's just being arsey.

My response was probaly a bit over the top, yeah. I'm not one to fight over the internet either, so I apologize. Still, I dont think it's all that interesting. A ludicorus number of the world's best youngsters are connected to Barca somehow.

Guest Roger Kint

Apparently Guillermo Franco has just signed with West Ham.

He's past it, but I guess it's a good signing as a free agent and they really didn't have cover for Cole, did they?

I'm starting to like the West Ham habit of signing strikers from the past, Vieri anyone?

His agent says not yet on SSN this morning, hes in talks with 5 Prem clubs and 1 Championship club.

Apparently Guillermo Franco has just signed with West Ham.

He's past it, but I guess it's a good signing as a free agent and they really didn't have cover for Cole, did they?

I'm starting to like the West Ham habit of signing strikers from the past, Vieri anyone?

His agent says not yet on SSN this morning, hes in talks with 5 Prem clubs and 1 Championship club.

SSN now reporting that he's heading there for a medical. On the same article his agent claims he'd been speaking with Celtic, Wigan and Stoke.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5549340,00.html

MIDDLESBROUGH

St Ledger completes Boro switch

Middlesbrough sign Preston's Republic of Ireland centre-back Sean St Ledger on a three-month loan, with a view to a permanent deal.

Hmph, we don't really want Boro strengthening their squad. Although it does show that Championship teams are pretty much still able to permanently sign players even outside of the window.