Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I thought St Ledger was a first team regular at Preston? Was fairly sure him and Mawene were first choice at centre back.

He was. Boro will have given money over with the loan and will inevitably sign him as soon as the window opens. It's just a workaround.

Oh, and David Healy to sign for us by Friday. We're looking rather good indeed.

---------------------------Loach---------------------

---Mariappa----Cathcart---DeMerit-----Doyley

--------------------------------------------------------

--Cleverley----Jenkins---Lansbury----Cowie

----------------------------------------------------

---------------Graham----HH/Healy-----------

Lee, Hodson, Bennett, Severin, Eustace, Ellington, HH/Healy

PRETTY FUCKING SICK INNIT

Basically, if we manage to keep our loanees for the entire season and perhaps manage to bring in another centre-back in January, I wouldn't be completely surprised if we were to be challenging for the play-offs. SICK ONE.

Oh, and David Healy to sign for us by Friday. We're looking rather good indeed.

---------------------------Loach---------------------

---Mariappa----Cathcart---DeMerit-----Doyley

--------------------------------------------------------

--Cleverley----Jenkins---Lansbury----Cowie

----------------------------------------------------

---------------Graham----HH/Healy-----------

Lee, Hodson, Bennett, Severin, Eustace, Ellington, HH/Healy

PRETTY f***ing SICK INNIT

You're still no us.

About 6 of those are loans though, you'll be pretty buggered next season. Healy is a quality signing for you though, would love/cry with laughter if Watford came up.

Yes, 5 are loans. But this is more complete relief on my part, as two weeks ago we seemed rather fucked. I say 'play-offs', I mean 'comfortable mid-table', which is most lovely. I think we'll be able to keep Cathcart and one of Healy/HH beyond this season tbh, would be great if we did. We've got an excellent group of strikers, a strong midfield (with Wes Hoolahan also linked atm), and a solid-ish defence requiring another player, plus one of the better keepers at this level. This + we've been playing nice-ish football recently, a bit of quality injected into this = happy me this season. WOOP.

we'll fucking rape you, like i could do to a baby with a stick.

GG is the best poster on these boards.

NOFC MANAGER IN OUTRAGEOUS OUTBURST

The head of the fledgling Newcastle-Online football team has delivered an ASTONISHING attack on the infant population, by endorsing Golden Glory's SCATHING assessment that Watford "will rape you, like I could do to a baby with a stick".

Pilko defended his actions, saying, "Look, I've had a tough day. I didn't mean to agree with GG but when you wonder who out of Wullie or Nixon is best to play around in the hole, your mind plays tricks on you."

Fellow team members have remained TIGHT-LIPPED. More as we GET it.

What's he on? 80k a week?  :mackems:

Considering he was out of work, I'd have thought we'd get him for much, much, much less than that.

I'd hope...

I don't see the appeal of Neil myself, especially for a team like Everton, who should be pushing for top six/seven.

I know you always get injuries and he's another body but I've never really rated him and he seems to be a white Ashley Cole with regard to his attitude and wage demands.

Peter Kenyon leaving Chelsea

I reckon he's coming here.

My guess is he will  be Dein's replacement before the start of next season.

Dean Parrett on loan to Aldershot. 

Both Bale and Dos Santos played in a behind doors friendly against QPR, both rumoured to be loaned out soon.