Other clubs' transfers

Dave

What's up with the Pennywell Drogba ? Is it him or the club trying engineer a move ?

Not selling enough watches at Seaham imo, plus his dad's Elephant Washing business didn't take off in Roker.

:harry:

Until i see Arry publically tapping up praising Carew i cant see it being true

Something like:

"I like Jon Carew he's triffic. He holds the ball up well, he's triffic in the air and he's got a triffic eye for goal. Anyone would want him in their squad. But he's an Aston Villa player ain't he......... "

:clap:

Down to a tee.

That would be a crap deal for Villa btw.

Guest firetotheworks

I dont see how Keane going to Villa would be bad for Villa considering Robbie Keane is a fucking mint player, and John Carew is a good player.

Guest Phil K

Keane imo is one of the best strikers in the league, Carew is also a very good player but Keane is MILES better.

Yes. Can't understand why he didn't click at Liverpool though.

Can't get a game at Spurs atm, he must be doing something wrong.

That business with the unofficial Xmas party in - Dublin was it - without permission was arrogantly stupid. Doesn't show much forethought. No wonder Redknapp wasn't happy.

Keane imo is one of the best strikers in the league, Carew is also a very good player but Keane is MILES better.

That business with the unofficial Xmas party in - Dublin was it - without permission was arrogantly stupid. Doesn't show much forethought. No wonder Redknapp wasn't happy.

Don't think he was ever going to tbh with him not being a Rafa signing!

Zarate linked to Arsenal by his agent, was very good when he was at Birmingham, dunno how he has done whilst in Italy (Kezman?) Don't think he is what is needed tbh

Guest Heneage

Don't think he was ever going to tbh with him not being a Rafa signing!

Zarate linked to Arsenal by his agent, was very good when he was at Birmingham, dunno how he has done whilst in Italy (Kezman?) Don't think he is what is needed tbh

They just paid a large fee to bring him there (€20m) so I don't see why they'd want to be getting rid although, they have just lost more than that on the Pandeev debarcle, but you'd be looking to spend over £12-15m for him, he's a bit like Arshavin, but he will score more, and is stronger . He's a bit inconsistent, but like our former striker Oba Martins he is explosive, his freekicks are good as Birmingham highlighted, and he's a big player for Lazio. 

I think if a deal happens, it will be born from a necessity for money, rather than a decline of a player.

Zarate's agent has said that the player is unhappy there and the lack of quality around him, is he a bit to similar to what we have got and not that something different up front? Maybe if he is the player it's a sign Bendtner is due back and if so, i don't think we need another striker!

Well, he's back training Friday so is he ready to play very soon? (Please!)

Zarate's agent has said that the player is unhappy there and the lack of quality around him, is he a bit to similar to what we have got and not that something different up front? Maybe if he is the player it's a sign Bendtner is due back and if so, i don't think we need another striker!

Do you not think you should be aiming a bit higher than Bendtner? I'm just asking, I haven't seen as much of him as you will have but I've never thought of him as Arsenalworthy. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you not think you should be aiming a bit higher than Bendtner? I'm just asking, I haven't seen as much of him as you will have but I've never thought of him as Arsenalworthy. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

He's just about worthy of a team that hasn't won anything in this decade.

It's 7 days old man :lol:

And yes, he's a very good player, a very influential player and we have really missed him since he has been out!

WTF IS YOUR DP

:

And yes, he's a very good player, a very influential player and we have really missed him since he has been out!

WTF IS YOUR DP

Me in my boxers. Why?

Going by your past on here, I would tread carefully. :lol:

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: at the Man City fans getting excited about Veira, saying he was good at Arsenal, chrsit that was years ago and he should be on a zimmer frame by now surely.

Also, Fulham are about to sign Kaka, Okaka though.

:

WTF IS YOUR DP

Me in my boxers. Why?

Going by your past on here, I would tread carefully. :lol:

I'm disturbed by the campness of it.

Guest toonlass

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: at the Man City fans getting excited about Veira, saying he was good at Arsenal, chrsit that was years ago and he should be on a zimmer frame by now surely.

Also, Fulham are about to sign Kaka, Okaka though.

Is he the Irish version of Kaka?