Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Only a Spuds forum would believe some clown who posts claiming to be the best friend of a player with inside info :lol:

This fella said they were schoolmates back when he was still with the scum.  Continued to say it when Bentley was at Norwich and Blackburn, no reason to doubt him now.

Bentleys best mate on GG has just said that Bentley's flown to Manchester from his holiday, "make of that what you will".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE FLEW TO AN AIRPORT!

Just passing on what has been typed tbh..

Will say it again but wouldnt he fly to Manchester to go home?

I honestly dont know if Manchester is the closest airport to Blackburn, so i cant really comment on it mate. You're probably right though.

It's the closest major airport, yes.

Blackpool is probably the closest one overall but it's a bit of a tin pot operation.

Only a Spuds forum would believe some clown who posts claiming to be the best friend of a player with inside info :lol:

This fella said they were schoolmates back when he was still with the scum.  Continued to say it when Bentley was at Norwich and Blackburn, no reason to doubt him now.

Did Bentley text him just to say he'd decided to divert to Manchester?

Blackburn International Airport shuts at midday on a Monday. 

No reason to doubt Bentley would fly into Manchester Airport? Of course there is, it's a ridiculous fairytale.

Blackburn International Airport shuts at midday on a Monday. 

Bentley probably is thick enough to book to fly back to a closed airport ;)

Guest kingdawson

This is correct. He knew him long before he became a household name so there's no reason for him to lie.

Bentleys best mate on GG has just said that Bentley's flown to Manchester from his holiday, "make of that what you will".

I heard he bought a can of Carlsberg on the plane too!

Sounds like an alcoholic. Keep that men well away from our club.

Guest kingdawson

Really? maybe he'll buy you a life whilst he's at it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/deadreflection/fail-1.jpg

well, he has life insurance through AIG, so quite possibly.

The Sun is saying today that Spurs have bid £9.6m for Emiliano Viviano, the Brescia GK.

Viviano was definitely in our thoughts, I mentioned him here 3 weeks ago on page 34, but the fee quoted is similar to the bid for Heurelho Gomes.  Maybe they're mixing the two keepers up.

Guest TyneToPlay

NO no no no no! The Spuds must not get Viviano.  :angry:

Set to be one of the best keepers in the world! Where the f**k do you get all the cash?

NO no no no no! The Spuds must not get Viviano.  :angry:

Set to be one of the best keepers in the world! Where the f**k do you get all the cash?

Low wages and sky high season ticket prices.  We pay through the nose to watch average players, it's about time the quality level went up a notch or two.  Gomes seems to be the preferred choice right now, but having been linked with Gomes, Coupet, Lloris, Viviano, Hart, McGregor, Neuer and a couple of Spaniards whose names I've forgotten, I'll be happy with anyone who is an upgrade on Robbo.  Gomes has conceded 23, 25, 24 and 18 league goals in his 4 years with PSV, I'd be happy with him if he is indeed the first choice.

Pool want 315mill for Crouch :lol:

and Jose has cut short his holiday to get back and sign Lampard after Chelski knocked back a £6.6mill bid.

315M?  Jesus,  bit pricey that.

:lol: £15, fkn shift key