Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Also, I have stopped reporting the daily Cesc rumours, but now we have quotes from the man himself to go with them. Yesterday Cesc was interviewed by a Catalan radio:

"If I would like to come back? I have never hidden it. I had being going to Camp Nou since I was 9 months old. I have worn those colors all my life, but for some or other reasons I had to leave."

That said, he refused to talk directly about his future when asked.

We are also still interested in Eboué.

Also, I have stopped reporting the daily Cesc rumours, but now we have quotes from the man himself to go with them. Yesterday Cesc was interviewed by a Catalan radio:

"If I would like to come back? I have never hidden it. I had being going to Camp Nou since I was 9 months old. I have worn those colors all my life, but for some or other reasons I had to leave."

Why? Like a very, very, very, VERY poor version of Dani Alves.

Why? Like a very, very, very, VERY poor version of Dani Alves.

He would be Alves backup. We don't have any understudy for him, only Puyol who doesn't have the legs to play fullback anymore (he's been shown up by pacy wingers often when played there).

Guest Heneage

Higuaín > Juventus forwards.

I just went to the Juventus wiki page and saw they have a forward named "Ciriano Immobile" in their books. I hope he is a big, slow target man :)

Oh mate don't debate that whatsoever. Higuain is much better than all of the current crop. But right now Juve need to really address the poor midfield, lack of defensive strength and the fact there's like no wingers bar De Cegile in the squad, it's similar to Man City buying more DM's.

As for Ciro, I don't remember him being whippet fast, but sadly he 's quite small and not a target man. :(

Not yet. His game is progressing a lot, but is still very much based on his pace and leading counterattacks. Fernando Torres, for example, was a purely pace-based forward and he went on to develop and impressive bag of tricks as centreforward.

In regards to Torres' "bag of tricks", I remember he was a notorious diver at Atletico from what I remember, doesn't seem to do it at Liverpool (well not like his Atletico days anyway)

We have been linked with Villa again, our press reporting that there's an informal agreement between Villa and Valencia to let him go in the summer since Villa wants out to have a stab at silverware.

Makes no sense, where would we play him? Looks wasted on the wing for example. So probable another rumor to put on the waste bin, although El Mundo Deportivo is usually the most reliable one concerning this kind of rumours (when they mention we are interested a player, it's usually true even if it doesn't pan out).

Guest palnese

We have been linked with Villa again, our press reporting that there's an informal agreement between Villa and Valencia to let him go in the summer since Villa wants out to have a stab at silverware.

Makes no sense, where would we play him? Looks wasted on the wing for example. So probable another rumor to put on the waste bin, although El Mundo Deportivo is usually the most reliable one concerning this kind of rumours (when they mention we are interested a player, it's usually true even if it doesn't pan out).

-----Zlatan --- Villa

-----------Messi

Iniesta- Toure-- Xavi

Not too bad that  :smug:

-----Zlatan --- Villa

-----------Messi

Iniesta- Toure-- Xavi

Zlatan-Villa

Messi

Iniesta-Toure-Fabregas

-----Zlatan --- Villa

-----------Messi

Iniesta- Toure-- Xavi

Villa           Messi

Zlatan

Iniesta - Touré - Xavi

Maybe, Messi has trouble coming through the middle due to his size and is way better cutting in from the wing. Zlatan certainly has the ability to play as a recessed forward. Still a bit weird change of formation for us, since classic 433 has been working so well. Scary firepower though.

That post is a bit like saying you've exchanged texts and emails with Angelina Jolie, then met up for a coffee, and tonight you've just been for dinner with her, and she's whispered in your ear as you were leaving that next time she sees you, she wants to clamber atop you, however, you're also thinking of tupping Sonia from Eastenders in the meantime.