Other clubs' transfers

Dave

He's just too inconsistent. He played in that 9-1 defeat

And was he really Wigan's player of the year? I would have thought Palasios or Valencia from last year.

he played in that 9-1 defeat....so ? bassong played in a metz team that got relegated as did woodgate with leeds.

when here he often made mistakes that cost the game (i'll call it steve howey syndrome, in that he never seemed to get away with mistakes when others got away with worse) and where was titus when we finished third and played in milan ?

Considering Wigan's current Prem position, I wouldn't want him.

When he''s good he's good, but he has these moments of madness that imo cannot be forgiven.

considering wigans current position ? what the fuck you on about kidda....i already nailed that with bassong and woodgate.

keep up or opt out man....kids ?......I don't know...mutter....divvent  knaa shit from clay....whinge.

I wouldn't put Woodgate and Bassong in the same class as Bramble. He's a decent player but a combination of Colo, Taylor and Williamson would work out better.

i agree about woodgate and bassong but th reasoning of we shouldn't want him cos of where his club is had to be shpown up.

i'd take bramble instead of colo and wiiliamson.

I wouldn't put Woodgate and Bassong in the same class as Bramble. He's a decent player but a combination of Colo, Taylor and Williamson would work out better.

i agree about woodgate and bassong but th reasoning of we shouldn't want him cos of where his club is had to be shpown up.

i wouldnt, bramble on his day is as good as any defender but those moments of madness just come too often and are too costly, hes done reasonably well at wigan and thats down to the lack of attention paid to wigan here every single english football fan would be waiting for the next moment of madness (us in terror at the prospect everyone else looking forward to some comedy defending from the master of it)

wow.  absolute madness.

Guest Stephen927

Bramble can't handle the pressure here, he is relishing his role at Wigan.

He was a better centre back for us than Colo or Taylor so far though.

In dribs and drabs, I do think his reputation preceded him a lot, and that partnership with Boumsong all but finished his chances of coming back onside with the fans.

Guest Stephen927

Bramble could have been absolute quality, he has the physique to be a top centre half, just not the brain to be consistent enough at that level. Frustrating.

Guest firetotheworks

He was awesome but then made mistakes, Colo and Taylor are decent but then make mistakes.

Bramble was better but made bigger mistakes imo.

He was awesome but then made mistakes, Colo and Taylor are decent but then make mistakes.

That is the first time I have ever seen that word used to describe Shambles  :lol:

I think a fair few would have been saying it that night vs Inter for one.

His mistakes were fucking massive/hilarious (if you weren't a Newcastle fan) but what he did right he did fucking right. He could knock a ball to someones 60 yards away better than Gerrard at times  :smitten: