Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Babayaro having a trail with the Smoggies.

Watch him do a Carr and do brilliant. :lol:

Babayaro hasn't cared about football for almost ten years now. I would be shocked if he is ever on a football pitch again. he has absolutely no desire and no will.

Done a good bit for charity recently.

Babayaro having a trail with the Smoggies.

Watch him do a Carr and do brilliant. :lol:

Babayaro hasn't cared about football for almost ten years now. I would be shocked if he is ever on a football pitch again. he has absolutely no desire and no will.

Done a good bit for charity recently.

He's been working with that for several years now. I give him credit for that, but the fact remains he was more concerned with sticking himself in some girl's yansh than being a successful footballer. He actually got banned from Nigeria for being too indiscplined. No resoecg for him as a player, massive waste.

Marca cites sources inside Madrid's board (they have them) to list their priorities next season for the LB spot, which has been troublesome for them this season with Marcelo failing to impress and Arbeloa being played out of position.

- Ashley Cole

- Patrice Evra

- Gael Clichy

- Kolarov

- Filipe Luis

- David Luis

- André Santos

FMtastic  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt Man City will care that much, not with the money they've got.

Man City 5th

Everton 7th

...will be more important to them.

I doubt they will. I just find it hilarious.

I won't be able to contain my delight if we finished above them. Unlikely but the way we're going, I wouldn't find it majorly surprising. Hope Spurs get 4th rather than City.

Totally unrelated to transfers, but I'm very happy for Pavluchenko and Gomes at Spurs. Last year they had trouble adjusting and the rabid English media had decided that they were failures and all of the supporters were on their backs. A year on and both a doing well and are intergral parts of a side challenging for the Champions League. People should learn to be patient sometimes.

Some of the reactions by commentators to Gomes have been pathetic. I remember Warren Barton (who commentates on some of the FSC games here) going berserk at Gomes when he made one straighforward save, tipping the ball over the bar - saying that he "spilled it". Too many commentators aren't bright enough to develop their opinions based on what actually happens on the pitch, instead picking one (usually cheap and nasty) line of thinking and sticking to it, come what may. Alan Green, I'm looking at you too.

We love Pav, but he's deeply unconvincing at times. He's exasperated all of his managers at one point or other.

Guest schmuck

Too many commentators aren't bright enough to develop their opinions based on what actually happens on the pitch, instead picking one (usually cheap and nasty) line of thinking and sticking to it, come what may. Alan Green, I'm looking at you too.

This is absolutely true, especially of Green who is a major twat

Speaking of Spurs, I see they've signed Sandro.  I didn't realise the wheela-deela Arry's contacts stretched beyond Portsmouth.  Let's hope it was done behind his back and the entire club implodes.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

Speaking of Spurs, I see they've signed Sandro.  I didn't realise the wheela-deela Arry's contacts stretched beyond Portsmouth.  Let's hope it was done behind his back and the entire club implodes.  :lol:

He probably thought it was a typo and they were employing his wife.

Pedro León, Getafe's winger, been linked to ManCity, Spurs and Stoke.

Was he the one you mentioned in the Transfer Targets thread for us?

Do you know much about Getafe's other winger, Albin?

Yes, the very same one. He's having a very good season.

Albín... can't say he's having a great season, he's been dropped lately. Isn't he more of a supporting striker though? I remember him having a great season a couple years  ago, but seems to have stagnated.

Pedro León, Getafe's winger, been linked to ManCity, Spurs and Stoke.

Was he the one you mentioned in the Transfer Targets thread for us?

Do you know much about Getafe's other winger, Albin?

Yes, the very same one. He's having a very good season.

Albín... can't say he's having a great season, he's been dropped lately. Isn't he more of a supporting striker though? I remember him having a great season a couple years  ago, but seems to have stagnated.

I think he's a support striker/winger, although I'm not entirely sure. I do remember him being linked to some very big clubs a couple of seasons ago though, and the fact he was recently liked to us is probably a sign of this stagnation you mention. He's out of contract at the end of the season and can't be on much at Getafe, so maybe he'd be worth a punt due to his age.