Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Villa is probably the most complete striker in the world. I know folk will disagree, but he has pace, power, intelligent movement, excellent finishing, a FEARSOME shot and he's got a decent header on him aswell.

Get rid of Ibra, you won't need him if you have Villa...

Guest kingdawson

We're going for Luis Fabiano.

Good luck with that. You can quote me in saying that it won't happen. Not even nearly.

*happens*

Well it can't nealy happen. It either happens or it doesn't.

He might fancy a change of scenery, plus Sevilla are not guaranteed 4th spot anyway.

When Arsenal offered Gallas his much coveted 2 year contract but understandably with a reduction as in his second year he will play much less he turned it down and has been awol since. Not at the annual charity ball that all first teamers attended or on the end of season lap. Somebody has a brilliant free there.

He's a proper stroppy fucker, isn't he?

Villa is probably the most complete striker in the world. I know folk will disagree, but he has pace, power, intelligent movement, excellent finishing, a FEARSOME shot and he's got a decent header on him aswell.

Get rid of Ibra, you won't need him if you have Villa...

the one thing you didn't mention there, and it was something i was wondering about actually, is villas all round game outside the box - i.e. he's not likely to be playing in a standard 4-4-2 at barca and anyone in that team has to have a lot to their game, he can't just be a striker i mean

the midfield have good workrate as well as their other abilities, the forwards can all play as well as score as they're mostly not traditional forwards, villa is more of a traditional striker

i've simply not seen enough of villa to say he's got an all round game in terms of being able to play as well as tear defences up for arse paper

anyone?

When Arsenal offered Gallas his much coveted 2 year contract but understandably with a reduction as in his second year he will play much less he turned it down and has been awol since. Not at the annual charity ball that all first teamers attended or on the end of season lap. Somebody has a brilliant free there.

He's a proper stroppy fucker, isn't he?

rather but a good defender none the less

All Spanish sports papers seem to report on the Villa thing, so seems it's pretty real. I love him, but he's a bit old... I'll reserve judgement until I see the money spunked on him. They say Wednesday could be the day it's made official. He'd be fine as a left winger, taking into account how our wingers play. We might even try putting Zlatan on the wing, though, in the same way we played Larsson there and switched with Eto'o at the center. We'll see.

Higuaín said today that he wants to remain at Real Madrid but "anything can happen".

If Gerrard was to leave Liverpool and go abroad, where would he be likely to go? Can't see anything other than Real/Inter. Gunna put some money on both just wondering what likelihood to either if it was gunna be one of them

If Gerrard was to leave Liverpool and go abroad, where would he be likely to go? Can't see anything other than Real/Inter. Gunna put some money on both just wondering what likelihood to either if it was gunna be one of them

Rumour is Moratti is gonna offer Mourinho one of Gerrard or Fabregas in order to keep him at Inter. Of course this could be mindless speculation.

I agree that they're the only two clubs abroad with the wedge available to sign him, and the need to sign him.

I, hand on heart, honestly would hate to see Luis Fabiano going to Spurs. Because he if he plays to his potential will only make Spurs better than what they are and I dont like that.

Can't see what would Real Madrid do with Gerrard. Kaká has enough problems already getting a spot in the hole due to how crowded their attacking positions are.

Since when have footballing considerations mattered to Real when signing players?

Can't see what would Real Madrid do with Gerrard. Kaká has enough problems already getting a spot in the hole due to how crowded their attacking positions are.

Since when have footballing considerations mattered to Real when signing players?

hes got a point

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1277895/Tottenham-Chelsea-stage-friendly-bid-offload-fringe-players.html?ITO=1490

Tottenham and Chelsea sparked a transfer free-for-all on Wednesday by staging a behind-closed-door friendly, specifically to offload players.

The game, at Tottenham's training ground, was attended by scores of managers and scouts from Championship and League One clubs, all eager to snap up a bargain or agree a temporary transfer for some of the younger players on view.

Most eyes were on Chelsea left-back Ben Gordon and Tottenham midfielders Dean Parrett, John Bostock and Jake Livermore, who are all available on loan, after their managers, Carlo Ancelotti and Harry Redknapp respectively, decided they would benefit from the experience of first-team football next season.

'The response was incredible,' said one onlooker. 'Just about every manager from the Championship and League One turned up, and there were even one or two from lower Premier League clubs.'