Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Stuff in the rags tomorrow:

Wolves have bid £6m for Steven Fletcher  :no:

Middlesbrough set to pip Spurs and Fulham to the signing of Craig Dawson for an initial £750k  :no:

Fulham are after Nicky Maynard for £3.25m

And Spurs want to hijack a Man United bid for David Silva  ;D

Magne Hoset is on his way to Blackburn.

only 450k, attacking midfielder. Not sure how good he to be honest but there are some potential bargains to be had.

Also, Wigan signed Paraguayan international Antonio Alcarez from Club Brugge....not sure how much for but I doubt for big money.

Milijas cost 2.6m from Partizan Belgrade, did well whenever he`s played for Wolves, but seems to not be in McCarthy`s plans. Wouldn`t mind trying for him if he`s available.

Guest Heneage

Magne Hoset is on his way to Blackburn.

only 450k, attacking midfielder. Not sure how good he to be honest but there are some potential bargains to be had.

Also, Wigan signed Paraguayan international Antonio Alcarez from Club Brugge....not sure how much for but I doubt for big money.

Milijas cost 2.6m from Partizan Belgrade, did well whenever he`s played for Wolves, but seems to not be in McCarthy`s plans. Wouldn`t mind trying for him if he`s available.

He seems a bit of a luxury player.

Wow, didn't believe this when I first heard it. Moyes has had a net spend of just £3.5m per year, which I find incredible.

Pretty impressive. Although i'm guessing most of that is due to Rooney.

Wow, didn't believe this when I first heard it. Moyes has had a net spend of just £3.5m per year, which I find incredible.

True, the Lescott and Rooney deals do cloud it, but even then it's pretty remarkable.

Hoping these Arteta rumours are only just that.

True, the Lescott and Rooney deals do cloud it, but even then it's pretty remarkable.

Hoping these Arteta rumours are only just that.

Off the top of my head aside from Per Kroldup, who he still got a fee back for I can't really think of to many duffers he's bought either, unlike our shitheap of former managers.

Guest palnese

Striker Christian Benitez has left Birmingham after the club opted not to take up the option to sign the Ecuadorian on a permanent deal.

The 24-year-old arrived on a season-long loan deal from Mexican side Santos Laguna in July last year, with a fee to sign the striker written into the deal.

But despite making 36 appearances for the Blues, he managed just four goals.

And manager Alex McLeish has decided to release the player, known as "Chucho", to return to Santos.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/birmingham_city/8656185.stm

Guest Heneage

I believe it was around 7-9 million pounds. And for a player with his medical record it's a huge gamble, he's good for a promoted team in the fact his pace causes problems but he was never going to be a good goalscorer.

Juventus seems to be linked with a million players lately. Today's a swap deal Reyes-Diego.

I'd be snapping their hands off if i was Atletico. One bad season doesn't make a bad player.

Juventus seems to be linked with a million players lately. Today's a swap deal Reyes-Diego.

I'd be snapping their hands off if i was Atletico. One bad season doesn't make a bad player.

Unless you play for us. Then it makes you a shocking player who doesn't give a s***.  O0

Unless you play for us. Then it makes you a shocking player who doesn't give a s***.  O0

In reference to whom? Fabricio? I have no beef with Fabricio.

In reference to whom? Fabricio? I have no beef with Fabricio.

Xisco on the otherhand.