Other clubs' transfers

Dave

The Sun says that managerless West Ham have signed Sidney Govou on a free.

A lot of the papers are going with a Man City bid for James Milner. All quoted £24m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1278960/Manchester-City-nip-quick-24m-Aston-Villa-star-James-Milner-Chelsea-express-interest.html

The most interesting bit of news here seem the part where they say that Capello will stay as England's boss until the European Championship.

Mexican press (yes I read that sometimes) reporting that Spurs are on the verge of completing a swap deal with Galatasaray for Arda Turan, with Dos Santos going the other side plus 5-10m quid.

Wouldn't surprise me.  They sign everyone that I want us to sign (for the most part).

Guest icemanblue

The Sun says that managerless West Ham have signed Sidney Govou on a free.

A lot of the papers are going with a Man City bid for James Milner. All quoted £24m.

That will get you him on FM, so it's true.

Guest Stephen927

He was offered a 12 month extension but he turned it down. He isn't good enough for the Prem and I don't blame Di Matteo for wanting to move away from the yo-yo tag the club has gained.

I'm shocked about Koren like. Not quite sure what he did wrong, but he'll land on his feet somewhere good.

They've got loads of midfielders who are younger i guess. Wouldn't be suprised to see him make the move up to the Prem though. Fulham maybes.

Valencia are being quick about their business. Today they announced the signing of Ricardo Costa from Wolfsburg. I lost track of him since his Porto days, but apparently he was loaned to Lille so I guess things haven't been working out for him.

Guest Stephen927

Can't help but think that just like Beckham, he'll fall back in love with the game and want to play at a good level again.