Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Hmmm I probably haven't seen him enough lately, maybe he is. Whenever I have seen him play though I get the feeling he is quite limited, mind you look at Darren Fletcher, 3 years ago I thought he was just plain average. Look how he has turned out.

Hmmm I probably haven't seen him enough lately, maybe he is. Whenever I have seen him play though I get the feeling he is quite limited, mind you look at Darren Fletcher, 3 years ago I thought he was just plain average. Look how he has turned out.

Yeah, slightly above average.

A couple of years ago I was horrified when we were heavily linked to buying Fletcher.

He's turned out to be a very good player now (although he's suddenly a bit overrated in the press cos he's at Man Utd)

Wouldn't surprise me to see Doyle go to someone like Aston Villa now. Can't see a team like Wolves having both.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't surprise me, either.

Would be a small step up on Carew/Heskey but you lot need a lot better if you're going to continue to push for 4th and higher.

:fishing: surely?

Doyle better than Carew?  Oh lord.

Carew is a perma-crock these days.

No he isn't.

42 appearances for us last season, 17 goals.

I was waiting for someone to put him in his place on this one. Carew is disgustingly underrated and I blame MONs antics tbh.

Fletcher has been consistently class for Man U for a while now. I don't think it's the press overrating him, because the Man U fans rate him as one of their most important and most influential players.

Errr, you guys have missed this season then aye? Fletcher has been outstanding this season on numerous occasions easily one of the top 3 performers for Manu over the past 2 seasons.

He's such a solid player for Man Utd.

He doesn't get the credit he deserves.

He's the first name on the team sheet for the big games.

He goes about his job quietly, efficiently.

And so on.

Think J Cole is a pretty shit signing for Arsenal. Good player, but on his way down now and will be on massive wages. Hopefully that will mean Walcott might be off though, really want him to move to someone that suits his style.

4-4-2

No more Walcott on the wing, striker, sell Eduardo and Vela

Song HAS been our best player of the season, when he wasn't there the team missed him a lot, he is worth so much to us.

Geez, I would have Arshavin ahead of Cole any day. Better all round attacker, in my opinion

Yes, i agree Arshavin is so much better when he isn't being lazy, he's huffing and puffing after 10 minutes and just doesn't supply any potent threat.

If he played with 100% everygame he is one of the best in the world but he always looks like he can't be arsed.

Geez, I would have Arshavin ahead of Cole any day. Better all round attacker, in my opinion

Yes, i agree Arshavin is so much better when he isn't being lazy, he's huffing and puffing after 10 minutes and just doesn't supply any potent threat.

If he played with 100% everygame he is one of the best in the world but he always looks like he can't be arsed.

Sounds like Shola.

song used to be crap, but he's fantastic now. probably one of the most improved players in world football.

I slated Song so much for a long time, Fulham away particularly stood out making me think he was the worst player that we had had in my history of watching Arsenal, he's improved so much though and has become one of the best defensive midfielders in the league.

song used to be crap, but he's fantastic now. probably one of the most improved players in world football.

I slated Song so much for a long time, Fulham away particularly stood out making me think he was the worst player that we had had in my history of watching Arsenal, he's improved so much though and has become one of the best defensive midfielders in the league.

Sounds like Alan Smith.

Sounds like Alan Smith.

Does it? :lol:

Apparently Atlético are talking to Juve regarding Trezeguet. Pointless signing if true.

end of Forlan or Aguero, not that Trezeguet is a replacement for either due the fact he can't run anymore.

Guest kingdawson

Apparently Atlético are talking to Juve regarding Trezeguet. Pointless signing if true.

I'd quit watching them if this happens. Then again, if it means we're getting Forlan, i'd be very happy.

Guest kingdawson

Some Benitez update

* Benitez to sign for 3 years at 5 million a year.

* Staff will be reduced to three men.

* Objectives: Mascherano and Cavani.

* Moratti to Real: Maicon? The discussion starts from 35 million.

We've been linked to Cavani for years now. I really thought he was one of the players Redknapp watched when he was in Italy.

Eto'o, Milito, Pandev and Balo....is that enough strikers?