Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Crying Nork, People's Rooney, Jong Tae-Se...

Has joined Vfl Bochum in the second tier of German football.

250,000 is the reported fee, within our price range!

Criminally cheap. My head is actually in my hands.

Crying Nork, People's Rooney, Jong Tae-Se...

Has joined Vfl Bochum in the second tier of German football.

€250,000 is the reported fee, within our price range!

Criminally cheap. My head is actually in my hands.

wouldn`t have been able to come to the Prem League anyway because of work permit rules (country has to be in the top 70 FIFA rankings and N.Korea are not)....but agreed 250k is a bargain.

Guest gggg

Kris Boyd to Boro is what a lot of the rags are sayign today.

Thank god. Says it all when even the Blackpools and Wigans don't want him for free.

"As" reporting that Raúl has agreed terms with Schalke.

Kudos to thim for still wanting to play at a competitive level instead of heading to the MLS.

Can't see him doing anything there tbh.

"Striker Kris Boyd admits that he is relishing a new challenge after revealing that he has agreed to join Middlesbrough on a reported two-year deal." SSN.

City offering Ireland, Onuoha and Michael Johnson for Arteta according to the NOTW, no brainer imo.

Yeah, to reject.

Insulting offer. I fucking despite City.

If it was someone other than Johnson (and good) I think it would be a good deal. I think Ireland is quality and Onuoha is a very solid defender.

Ireland is decent but not on the same level as Arteta. Onouha, again, I agree is a solid defender.

Thing is though, you could buy the pair of them for £15m. Michael Johnson isn't worth a penny and would be a waste of wages.

So basically they're offering £10m less for Arteta than they did for Milner when Arteta is the better player of the two. They're completely taking the piss.

City offering Ireland, Onuoha and Michael Johnson for Arteta according to the NOTW, no brainer imo.

Yeah, to reject.

Insulting offer. I fucking despite City.

Why because they were a similar club to yours before they got multi-billionaire owners?

If it was someone other than Johnson (and good) I think it would be a good deal. I think Ireland is quality and Onuoha is a very solid defender.

Ireland is decent but not on the same level as Arteta. Onouha, again, I agree is a solid defender.

Thing is though, you could buy the pair of them for £15m. Michael Johnson isn't worth a penny and would be a waste of wages.

So basically they're offering £10m less for Arteta than they did for Milner when Arteta is the better player of the two. They're completely taking the piss.

I wasn't taking the Milner offer into consideration, when you put it like that I agree. Then we sold a quality keeper for piss all considering the money they were spunking up the wall on others  :angry:

Yeah, to reject.

Insulting offer. I f***ing despite City.

Why because they were a similar club to yours before they got multi-billionaire owners?

No.

1) They're mancs

2) They've had more underhand transfer dealings in 2 years than Madrid have in a lifetime

3) Their fans are now the most arrogant twats on the planet and suddenly there are tons of them crawling out of the woodwork

btw they are nothing like Everton thanks and weren't pre-money either.

Would be a good deal for Everton, they could end up squeezing another player out of them or some cash.

Ireland would work well at Everton, probably more so than Arteta. If I were them they should try and get one of their many many strikers.

Would be a good deal for Everton, they could end up squeezing another player out of them or some cash.

Ireland would work well at Everton, probably more so than Arteta.

Eh? Arteta has been class for Everton for a number of seasons now.

Ireland would work well at Everton, probably more so than Arteta.

Eh? Arteta has been class for Everton for a number of seasons now.

Big injury last season, 28, last chance to move for good money.