Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hope Eduardo leaves Arsenal, the guy needs a fresh start to get over that injury he had.

Guest Geordiesned

So Huntelaar arrives at Manchester airport. Maybe Wigan are spending the Bramble cash on him!

Wilson to Liverpool looks worth  £2 million+ extras

McCarthur to Wigan looks a really good deal at £500K + extras

Any players left in Scotland.

We should have had Wilson at that price. I thought Ranger were holding out for £6m?

Wilson to Liverpool looks worth  £2 million+ extras

McCarthur to Wigan looks a really good deal at £500K + extras

Any players left in Scotland.

We should have had Wilson at that price. I thought Ranger were holding out for £6m?

£2million down payment could end up at £5million.

Chief Executive Martin Bain said: "We have agreed a deal in principle with Liverpool for the transfer of Danny Wilson.

"Liverpool's offer will see the club receive £2million up front with add-ons linked to games played taking the total value of the deal to £5million.

"Danny was entering the final year of his contract with the club and had indicated that he felt it was in his interests to move on.

"Given that and the value of the offer from Liverpool it was deemed appropriate to accept that offer given the player wanted to go.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20100720/wilson-deal-agreed_2254024_2097231

With Manu not doing much spending there going to struggle to be the biggest club in Manchester nevermind biggest club in the league within a couple of years.

Manu squad has serious flaws and the Cronaldo money hasn't addressed them properly.

With Manu not doing much spending there going to struggle to be the biggest club in Manchester nevermind biggest club in the league within a couple of years.

Manu squad has serious flaws and the Cronaldo money hasn't addressed them properly.

Or at all since I have yet to see it reinvested. Have the owners used the money to cover the debts?

Or at all since I have yet to see it reinvested. Have the owners used the money to cover the debts?

Well they bought Valencia, paid up for Smalling, so a little went back in to the team, but really with so many gaps and ageing squad the whole whack needed to be spent to keep up at the top of the league.

If they did they'd have won the league, and its a possibility Citeh wouldn't have taken their chances (in terms of lashings of spendings, Manu's averageness might have galvanized their spending imo) , right now they are primed to not only challenge but to leap frog. If Rooney gets a long term injury Citeh will do it this season nevermind next or the one after.

City will finish at least 3rd imo.

I think so too, but it's going to be an almighty pile-up this year. I'd love Liverpool to miss out again as that would probably bankrupt them.

Previously I would have agreed with this but I really want Roy Hodgson to turn them around, if only to prove beyond any doubt what a hopeless cretin Benitez was. I have a lot of time for old Woy and it would be a shame for him to end up on the scrapheap if it all goes belly up at Anfield. I'd prefer them to win the league than Manure or Chelsea again, and certainly before City with their ridiculous player collecting.

Benitez isn't really a hopeless cretin. Hopeless cretins don't get signed by the European Champions days after being sacked.

Hopeless cretins don't win La Liga twice on the trot while not managing Barça or Real Madrid either.

I really, really dislike the guy, but the amount of stick he gets is not warranted.

Arsenal will struggle to make fourth if we swindle Cesc off them, imho.

Cesc is going nowhere, and if he does eventually they'll get probably get Zlatan off you and serious cash to reinvest.

Here's hoping... not looking likely I admit.

Not really trusting Wenger would do much with money, actually.

Arsenal will struggle to make fourth if we swindle Cesc off them, imho.

Cesc is going nowhere, and if he does eventually they'll get probably get Zlatan off you and serious cash to reinvest.

Here's hoping... not looking likely I admit.

Not really trusting Wenger would do much with money, actually.

Wenger does better seemingly spending fuck all than he does trusted with serious cash. Some of his bargains over the years are incredible.

Benitez isn't really a hopeless cretin. Hopeless cretins don't get signed by the European Champions days after being sacked.

Hopeless cretins don't win La Liga twice on the trot while not managing Barça or Real Madrid either.

I really, really dislike the guy, but the amount of stick he gets is not warranted.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of his style, infact he irritates the hell out of me but he's one of the top coaches in the world atm. He'll undoubtedly rack up the trophies at Inter aswell, I could see him winning the CL tbh.

Where's Huntelaar going then?

To us, on loan. Only went to Manchester airport because of the thunder and lightning.

Would be great if we could get Huntelaar.