Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I'm not saying De Rossi is of the same level of Scott Brown, he's obviously a lot more talented. They remind me of each other though, both total knuckleheads on the pitch and off it and both have  overinflated transfer fees placed on their heads.

If De Rossi is Roma's future captain, I worry for them.

Aye i know what you're getting at. Jack of all trades, master of none and a bit of bellend.

I don't think Mascherano has anywhere near the footballing ability to play for Barca like, think he'll stick out like a sore thumb and will end up playing second fiddle to Busquets.

Since they play a sort of three man central midfield he may not be too exposed for lack of skill but he is almost the anti-Busquets.

I don't think Mascherano has anywhere near the footballing ability to play for Barca like, think he'll stick out like a sore thumb and will end up playing second fiddle to Busquets.

Since they play a sort of three man central midfield he may not be too exposed for lack of skill but he is almost the anti-Busquets.

Aside from them both being incredibly dislikable thats a fair statement in terms of the way they operate despite holding a similar positon.

I read it was going to be £15m + Hleb :lol: Hope it's true.

Hleb is/was good but that's a bad deal for a player rated at £30m.

Hope it's true, would be laughing all the way. We were asking (and not getting) €5m for Hleb :lol:

Masch has a different profile than Busi. Offers f*** all going forward but doesn't waste possession and is stronger and meaner. That said, looks too big of a name to not be an automatic starter which is weird given the problems we had with Touré regarding that.

EDIT: Spanish press are reporting it as €15m, not 15m pounds. Still think people are taking our offer and assume it's been accepted, no way Liverpool would take that :lol:

I read it was going to be £15m + Hleb :lol: Hope it's true.

Hleb is/was good but that's a bad deal for a player rated at £30m.

Hope it's true, would be laughing all the way. We were asking (and not getting) €5m for Hleb :lol:

Masch has a different profile than Busi. Offers f*** all going forward but doesn't waste possession and is stronger and meaner. That said, looks too big of a name to not be an automatic starter which is weird given the problems we had with Touré regarding that.

EDIT: Spanish press are reporting it as €15m, not 15m pounds. Still think people are taking our offer and assume it's been accepted, no way Liverpool would take that :lol:

not exactly a que lining up to take on mascherano and he very clearly does not want to be in liverpool anymore so who knows

s

He's no better than Jones.

:spit:

He's nowhere near world class, but more than good enough for a mid-table Prem side. Would be an excellent signing tbh. Jones is more the level of a good Championship side.

How often have you watched him? He's got terrible composure infront of goal and a poor footballing brain.

Just because he scored a couple of pens at the WC doesn't make him a world beater. Would get about 7/8 a season in the Prem at the very most.

He's nowhere near world class, but more than good enough for a mid-table Prem side. Would be an excellent signing tbh. Jones is more the level of a good Championship side.

How often have you watched him? He's got terrible composure infront of goal and a poor footballing brain.

Just because he scored a couple of pens at the WC doesn't make him a world beater. Would get about 7/8 a season in the Prem at the very most.

Probably about 10-11-ish times last season, I keep up with Rennes 'cause Tettey is there. And I'm in no way judging him by WC form.

Probably about 10-11-ish times last season, I keep up with Rennes 'cause Tettey is there. And I'm in no way judging him by WC form.

Okay. I never rated him in Italy and the few times I've seen him since he left Udinese I've not seen too much improvement in his game. Think he'd be pretty gash in the Prem imo.