Other clubs' transfers

Dave

If Given goes to Fulham then it will mean that Schwarzer will go to Arsenal, if he doesn't then Shay will go to Arsenal, either way Arsenal are getting a new keeper.

Yes, but only one will improve them enough to make them trophy candidates.

Shay is the better shot stopper, Schwarzer commands his area better. In all reality Arsenal need a Schwarzer type keeper more then they need a Shay type keeper in my opinion.

Have to disagree don't rate Schwarzer at all, Given however for me is the best in the league.

If Given goes to Fulham then it will mean that Schwarzer will go to Arsenal, if he doesn't then Shay will go to Arsenal, either way Arsenal are getting a new keeper.

Shay is the better shot stopper, Schwarzer commands his area better. In all reality Arsenal need a Schwarzer type keeper more then they need a Shay type keeper in my opinion.

Have to disagree don't rate Schwarzer at all, Given however for me is the best in the league.

Given isnt in the same league as Pepe Reina....givens a good shot stopper but doesnt command his area is rooted to his line and is easily beaten from long range

Given at shot stopping is one if not the best keeper in the world at it. In the Premiership no one at this moment in time comes close to him, Hart being his closest competition. However Schwarzer is better at collecting the ball in the air from set pieces and long balls which is where Arsenal are weak at.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hleb on the verge of signing for Brum, according to our press.

I'd say that's a good deal. Can't say I have seen too much of him though since he left Arsenal

Guest BooBoo

Cleverley off to Wigan?

That was mentioned a few days back i think down in Manchester. Apparently Purple Nose has had a re-think.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Cleverley off to Wigan?

WOW what's that about I bet the lads not impressed thinking he was gonna get a run out for Man U