Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Gudjohnson looked garbage to me at Spurs last season when he played. A shadow of his former self. I suppose thats what happens when you spend three years plus doing nothing but warming spanish benches.

Btw it looks like we've signed that useless turd Muntari...what a f***ing farce.

why would you sign him?

We need a creative midfielder imo...but not the misplaced pass king. This guy is totally useless. What a joke, what a f***ing joke. Sulley muntari? i'd rather Jenas and his invisible act thanks.

Should have signed Ben Arfa.

Gudjohnson looked garbage to me at Spurs last season when he played. A shadow of his former self. I suppose thats what happens when you spend three years plus doing nothing but warming spanish benches.

Btw it looks like we've signed that useless turd Muntari...what a f***ing farce.

why would you sign him?

We need a creative midfielder imo...but not the misplaced pass king. This guy is totally useless. What a joke, what a f***ing joke. Sulley muntari? i'd rather Jenas and his invisible act thanks.

What happen to Sandros ?

Tom Huddlestone

Jermaine Jenas

Wilson Palacios

Luka Modrić

Niko Kranjčar

Jamie O'Hara

+ Sulley Muntari

Stockpiling for stock piling sake ?

Modric and Kranjcar are lm's, o'hara and JJ will probs be off. Sandro hasn't reported for training yet.

Wait, what? Why's that other Spurs fan (could even be you I don't pay that much attention) spaffing his load over the boy if he's not even turned up yet?

Guest kingdawson

Modric and Kranjcar are lm's, o'hara and JJ will probs be off. Sandro hasn't reported for training yet.

Wait, what? Why's that other Spurs fan (could even be you I don't pay that much attention) spaffing his load over the boy if he's not even turned up yet?

Well it wasn't me.

Ash i think we've got 23 seniors so far and thats including naughton and walker. Think a few will be off though. I hope we don't get Muntari though.

Gomes

Cudicini

Alnwick

Pletikosa (has he signed yet?)

Kaboul

King

Bassong

Dawson

Corluka

Assou-Ekotto

Hutton

Bale

Lennon

Modric

O'Hara

Jenas

Sandro

Kranjkcar

Muntari

Huddlestone

Palacios

Keane

Defoe

Crouch

Pavulychenko

Rose

(and I bet I've missed a couple)

Guest kingdawson

Pletikosa hasn't signed but you didn't include Gallas. Wouln't Rose count as home grown? and Alnwick won't be in the 25 imo.

Sky Sports News understands that Liverpool have made an enquiry about West Ham striker Carlton Cole.

Reds manager Roy Hodgson is looking to bolster his attacking options before the transfer deadline on Tuesday and has identified Cole as a potential target.

Contact has been made with the Hammers but Liverpool's pursuit of the player is still at an early stage and it is unclear whether they will be able to strike a deal.

Avram Grant has previously stated that he does not want to sell the striker, while Cole himself has declared that he expects to stay at Upton Park.

But it is not surprising that the 26-year-old has attracted interest after establishing himself as an effective Premier League performer.

Cole and his West Ham team-mates have had little success this season, though, losing their first three games to lie bottom of the table

bluelaugh.gif

Gomes

Cudicini

Alnwick

Pletikosa (has he signed yet?)

Kaboul

King

Bassong

Dawson

Corluka

Assou-Ekotto

Hutton

Bale

Lennon

Modric

O'Hara

Jenas

Sandro

Kranjkcar

Muntari

Huddlestone

Palacios

Keane

Defoe

Crouch

Pavulychenko

Rose

(and I bet I've missed a couple)

Woodgate? ;)

why would you sign him?

What happen to Sandros ?

Tom Huddlestone

Jermaine Jenas

Wilson Palacios

Luka Modrić

Niko Kranjčar

Jamie O'Hara

+ Sulley Muntari

Stockpiling for stock piling sake ?

Arrived today.

http://twitpic.com/2jfq3k

Makes Hudd look like a lightweight!

Guest localhero87

Never understand why managers go for these type of player, he's decent but hasn't proven it enough during his cvareer.

Cole has pretty much the same goals/game ratio as Shola Ameobi. Take of that what you will. Strangely, Cole is rated as one of England's brightest strikers despite this.

Guest VegasToon

Cole is absolute mince. Still, anything that makes Liverpool even worse is fine by me.

They are building a quality mid table team.