Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Now SSN have reported that Shay has left the NI squad to speak to a new club, please please please let it be Arsenal. PLEASE.

he's that pissed off with being dropped at city that he's opted to play for the north. :kasper:

Now SSN have reported that Shay has left the NI squad to speak to a new club, please please please let it be Arsenal. PLEASE.

Ha you already know he is going to Fulham so you can sign mark schwarzer.

Wishful thinking/living in hope.

Aye was in the region of £10 million I think. Seems a bit of a pointless signing to me. They someone Bent can play off, he's been poor this season because he's been playing with his back to goal. They need someone to do that for him.

I watched Gyan at the stadium MK when he played in the wc2010 warm up game when they played Latvia I think- he is quite powerful but not very accurate - I wouldn't say he is lightening fast either - didn't really stand out for me and on that performance (he may of been havin a mare like) I wouldn't have priced him above 4 mill

Asamoah Gyan @ Newcastle airport:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd292/Blyth143/208244be.jpg

I'd laugh if he was coming to us.

so'd i, it would turn him instantly from an average player and waste of money to a quality performer just needing the right stage.

Fulham or Villa I reckon. No chance Man City would allow him to sign for Arsenal.

If Given goes to Fulham then it will mean that Schwarzer will go to Arsenal, if he doesn't then Shay will go to Arsenal, either way Arsenal are getting a new keeper.

Yes, but only one will improve them enough to make them trophy candidates.

If Given goes to Fulham then it will mean that Schwarzer will go to Arsenal, if he doesn't then Shay will go to Arsenal, either way Arsenal are getting a new keeper.

Yes, but only one will improve them enough to make them trophy candidates.

Shay is the better shot stopper, Schwarzer commands his area better. In all reality Arsenal need a Schwarzer type keeper more then they need a Shay type keeper in my opinion.