Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Tall Striker

I'd rather have Wheater than Taylor any day.

Taylor is a clown.

Yet Wheater can't handle the likes of Crystal Palace, Doncaster and Scuntorpe.

Taylor is a clown.

Yet Wheater can't handle the likes of Crystal Palace, Doncaster and Scuntorpe.

No idea how he's playing this season in the Championship but I've seen him play very well in the Prem in the past.

Can't say the same for Taylor who always looks a liability to me, especially at centre half.

Guest Heneage

I'm now convinced Brazilians should lie about their age, but in reverse. They should claim they are 3-4 years older than they are, it makes the inevitable breakdown at 28 less depressing.

Taylor is a clown.

:lol:

The same Wheater who looks out of his depth in the Championship? The same Wheater who is being outperformed by Matty Bates and Stephen McManus.

Taylor is twice the defender Wheater is, and I don't particularly rate Taylor. He scored a few goals from set pieces and that seems to cloud the fact he was a major culprit defensively in sending Boro down in the first place.

I'm guessing this because Everton were linked with him today, then?

Don't buy the quotes from Mowbray, you'd get a far more accurate picture from the Boro supporters who can't wait to see the back of him.

Nope.

We've actually been linked far more to Taylor. On and off for about 2yrs now (and as recently as the other week). Today is the first I've known us to be linked with Wheater.

Like I said, I haven't seen him play in the Championship but I was impressed with him when Boro were in the Prem. Around that time he got an England call up iirc.

Guest Heneage

Few Dutchies on another forum saying that Barca have agreed a fee with PSV for Afellay, guessing its been in their media

Few weeks old that mate.

Hmm, I think I posted about the topic in this thread actually thought it was just a rumour that Barca were interested, didn't think it was that far into the agreement back then

Agreed terms on the 16th November.

He's going for his medical tomorrow.