Other clubs' transfers

Dave

@skysportsrobp:

The latest piece of gossip to catch the eye this morning is Real Madrid's Karim Benzema linked with a loan move to Aston Villa, but only if they can sign Emmanuel Adebayor first.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

How's Bafra's relationship with Benzema?

Come on son, put a good word in for us, t'would be immense. :kinnear:

From SSN...

Even more big news to bring you with Sky Sports News understanding Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar is set to sign a pre-contract agreement to join a major European club in the next 48 hours after talks with Chelsea broke down.

Chelsea? "Major European club"? He isn't that good, I'd say Everton are his level.

Major European club = Tottenham.

Although, if it were Spurs, surely it'd say "the MOST MAJOR European club".

Poor the ITKs.

Brummie what's happening with Reo-Coker now you've signed Makoun? How's Reo-Coker been playing?

Not long back from injury. Looked ok at first, then utterly shite for the last couple of games.

I'm pretty sure he's out of contract in the summer. If Makoun goes through, he must surely be on his way out.

Two problems with NRC.

1. He's a niggly, awkward fecker who can break things up in the middle. Useful. He's just like Makelele, except, when he wins the ball, he routinely fails to pass it five yards to a team mate.

2. He makes surging box to box runs (at least three times a season), only when he gets to the end, he passes it into touch or hits a feeble shot which is going nowhere.

3. He thinks he's much better than he actually is.

4. He does that "captain material" thing of pointing his finger and looking authoritative a lot. Except he's not.

Sorry. That was four, I said two.

Brummie what's happening with Reo-Coker now you've signed Makoun? How's Reo-Coker been playing?

Not long back from injury. Looked ok at first, then utterly s**** for the last couple of games.

I'm pretty sure he's out of contract in the summer. If Makoun goes through, he must surely be on his way out.

Two problems with NRC.

1. He's a niggly, awkward fecker who can break things up in the middle. Useful. He's just like Makelele, except, when he wins the ball, he routinely fails to pass it five yards to a team mate.

2. He makes surging box to box runs (at least three times a season), only when he gets to the end, he passes it into touch or hits a feeble shot which is going nowhere.

3. He thinks he's much better than he actually is.

4. He does that "captain material" thing of pointing his finger and looking authoritative a lot. Except he's not.

Sorry. That was four, I said two.

:lol:

Cool, thanks. Makoun for £5 million is a great signing by the way. Nice one.

Wenger getting a bit of stick for going for that Chamberlain lad rather than a keeper or centre-back.

He's supposed to be good, him. I get the feeling they'll loan him straight back out though.

I don't think we would (personally don't think we'll sign him) when we signed Walcott Southampton really wanted to keep him for a little bit as did Cardiff with Ramsey but it was part of the deal we got them immediately.

That is true.

Wenger loves nothing better than signing some kid barely out of school rather than addressing the weaknesses in his squad. He does it for lols I think.

http://9001chan.org/9001/159/pedo-bear.jpg

"Oh yeah Ramsey, kick that ball. Oh yeahhhh."