Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I hope Poyet doesn't go to Man Utd, it would actually make me hate him a little bit less than I do, simply because of the fact that he's already at the world's most detestable football club, the fucking pixie faced wanker.

Shittu rejects Rangers. Not sure what to make of this, all depends on his intentions from now on.

Apparently they have dropped their interest in him as well. This is not good news for us, as it certainly makes signing Cuellar less likely.

We paid £1.6M for him. I was expecting £3/4M tbh, but who cares? I'm not excited about next season in terms of success etc., I'll have fun at games but there's no anticipation from me this time around after the abysmal capitulation of our side last year.

We paid £1.6M for him. I was expecting £3/4M tbh, but who cares? I'm not excited about next season in terms of success etc., I'll have fun at games but there's no anticipation from me this time around after the abysmal capitulation of our side last year.

Do you feel that Boothroyd might be losing it a bit? I thought he was one of the best young managers a few years back but he seems to have lost it now, I saw some comments from him recently saying that he didnt think he needed an assistant manager, which to me is a mistake. Also a lot of Watford's best players have been sold and Boothroyd's buys havent been the best.

Reports in Spain saying Ronaldinho has said he will join Man City dont know how reliable the spanish press is like they have been saying Ronaldo is a madrid player for ages.

This came from Sport tv

Last night he was certain to go to Milan.

Reports in Spain saying Ronaldinho has said he will join Man City dont know how reliable the spanish press is like they have been saying Ronaldo is a madrid player for ages.

This came from Sport tv

Last night he was certain to go to Milan.

Wish it would end one way or the other almost as long as the Ronaldo transfer

Do you feel that Boothroyd might be losing it a bit? I thought he was one of the best young managers a few years back but he seems to have lost it now, I saw some comments from him recently saying that he didnt think he needed an assistant manager, which to me is a mistake. Also a lot of Watford's best players have been sold and Boothroyd's buys havent been the best.

Not really, he's still learning. He does need an assistant, but I'd say our board is shite as well. His last transfers were decent, Bromby and Eustace. He's good at working on a shoestring budget, but is shit with money (Ellington, McAnuff, Kabba!) whereas 'cheap' buys where he's had a lot less money to work with (King, Hendo, Spring, Carlisle, Foster, Bromby Eustace) have been good. We've got not much money at the moment, so I'm interested to see what we'll do. I'd love to have Burkinshaw back as assistant, he needs an older head beside him to aid his development, Graham Taylor would be more than welcome back at the club, hopefully Aidy isn't too stubborn.