Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Tom Huddlestone has met with Sven according to a Leicester fan i know.

Are his initials JB?

Guest kingdawson

Yes ok.

Are his initials JB?

Nah, AP...

Yes ok.

Just saying what he said, not true then i take it Harry?

Guest kingdawson

You don't have to be Harry Redknapp to know that's biggest bunch of monkey piss football rumour in a while.

Completely shite rumour from a terrible source but Marca say that Arsenal have made an approach for Benzema, i don't know how that would work, drop Van Persie? We can't, play Van Persie on the wing? That would be a waste? Go 4-4-2, doubt it very much.

As i say, shit source they are quoting an unofficial Real Madrid twitter.

Van Persie is injured half the time, Chamakh will be away for the ACoN if Morocco makes it through, Bendtner wants out. Benzema might not be a bad choice although the rumour might be on the basis that Mourinho doesn't rate him plus the fact that he's French.

Is Vela good enough to be a regular though? Seen him score a couple of late goals for WBA after coming on late, then didn't see much of him after that. Although Odemwingie's form didn't help tbf.

Is Vela good enough to be a regular though? Seen him score a couple of late goals for WBA after coming on late, then didn't see much of him after that. Although Odemwingie's form didn't help tbf.

He's shite on the left wing where he has been played a lot by Mr Wenger, if somebody plays him in the right position, up front with somebody, he'll be lethal, he doesn't fit our system so unless this changes he won't make it at Arsenal and even if it does change i want to see Theo up front now, he's been ready for a year and a half for it and you do see him trying to play there a lot more now.

It's tough to decide when you can put your entire faith in somebody and i don't think this can be done yet with Bendtner or Vela, both could do with season loans where they play every game at the highest level possible.

In fact i'd love it if both went on loan and played together at the same place next season, a newly promoted Premier League side perhaps, i think they'd be lethal.

He's shite on the left wing where he has been played a lot by Mr Wenger, if somebody plays him in the right position, up front with somebody, he'll be lethal, he doesn't fit our system so unless this changes he won't make it at Arsenal and even if it does change i want to see Theo up front now, he's been ready for a year and a half for it and you do see him trying to play there a lot more now.

It's tough to decide when you can put your entire faith in somebody and i don't think this can be done yet with Bendtner or Vela, both could do with season loans where they play every game at the highest level possible.

So you want to keep him yet he doesn't fit your system and would be nowt but back up anyway. Absolutely nee point what so ever. Vela would be mad to stay n all although if the typical Arsenal piss weak player with no real position.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Redknapp reckons he's been told that man city have already signed players for next season that will blow your mind