The going list?

Thespence

I cant argue with any of  those listed so far but I would add Viduka, Geremi and Butt.

If KK gets the funds I can see him being totally ruthless with the present squad.

How are we gonna afford to sign two strikers if we sell Viduka and we are going for quality players?? Keep him and go for one striker like him but with some more movement and pace. Imo Carrol cant be our first choice for back up to the new striker if we get rid of Viduka. And keep Butt, but i would still like to see us going for a younger DM who's a better ball player, one for now and the future.

Although N'Zogbia looks like he will be leaving I'd love to know where to. There haven't even been any rumours (recent rumours, not the ancient history Wenger wanted him rumours) in the media about where he may end up. Does any other club really want him I.e. would they be willing to pay what we want?

Offer Arsenal Zoggy+£6m for Diaby. Would love to have Diaby at Newcastle but that probably wont happen though..

That should be Merida. Wo don't need Diaby.

Offer Arsenal Zoggy+£6m for Diaby. Would love to have Diaby at Newcastle but that probably wont happen though..

How can you compare Merida to Diaby? He is talked about but very rarely seen.

we do, he would be brilliant in LCM with barton RCM and a new DM/faye/butt

He wouldn't come here anyway.

Its also a shame Bentner is seeing so much first team football, he would be killer in our formation.

I think he ment in terms of creativty Merida is better..

But i would love to have Diaby here..tirless worker who can defend and score goals, defintley suites or current systam..

I think he ment in terms of creativty Merida is better..

But i would love to have Diaby here..tirless worker who can defend and score goals, defintley suites or current systam..

I still dont how he/she can say this, the kid has has had few mins as sub &  few games in Spanish 2nd Div.  There has been hype about the lad but thats it.

Guest michaelfoster

Carr - £500k

Erm Carr is out of contract so we wont get 500k for him :D

Id say Carr, Ramage & Diatta will be gone as they are out of contract. We might aswell keep Cacapa & Roz as backup as it looks as though Lazio wont take up the offer to buy him. Emre will go back to Galatasary or somewhere else in Turkey for about £2m. If CNZ goes i dont think we will get anywhere near the £8m some people are saying, we will be looking at around £5m IMO

A

In no particular order

Zog - Dont need non believers in the squad - shift him on.  It will be a shame cos the talent is obviously there.

Rozenthal - Cant hack it in the prem and is s****

Caccapa  - See above

Carr - Not even up to standard of squad filler no more

Shola - 4m from stoke (yes please thankyou very much)

Smith - Dont know what his job is  - a striker who cant score or midfielder who has neither vision or defensive qualities.

Duff - Flattered to desive for too long

Emre - let the little man go home for a final swan song

So thats simple then for KK this summer. Replace 8 squad players with better quality and then bring in another 4 additional pure quality signings. Nee probs!  :idiot2:

In reality I have not a clue what will really happen

I'd add viduka to that list.  Not sure yet, on wanting Duff and Emre out though. Keep them unless better replacements can be found. Maybe we can use some players as make weights in signings. i.e. Carr and Duff for K. Jones

We desperately need at least, 2 CB's, a big man striker in the berbatov type mould and a creative midfielder

I still dont how he/she can say this, the kid has has had few mins as sub &  few games in Spanish 2nd Div.  There has been hype about the lad but thats it.

I would rather bet on a gem recognized by Wenger than pay Zoggy + 6m for a player that's proved to be very bad in positioning and regarded as a weakness in Arsenal's squad. Diaby is a good player but his positioning is really bad. It's like you can only play him in a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 formation, on a free role like Geremi. It would be a disaster to put him into Butt's role. Zoggy + 6m for an upgraded Geremi? Doesn't worth it tbh. I would rather have Bendtner or even Merida.

We need either a top class defensive midfielder to replace Butt, or a top class creative midfielder like van der Vaart to lead the midfield. Diaby is neither one of them.

The thing about letting loads of players go at once, is that you then have to replace them all pretty quickly. Regardless of whether or not a club has the money, it is actually quite hard to sign good players these days.

We've also got the European Championships this summer, nothing much will be happening whilst they are on, I imagine.

I'd expect evolution rather than revolution if I were you.

4 in, 4 out is far more likely. Plus maybe a couple of promising youngsters. A bit of stability will do us no harm...and theres no way, Viduka, Geremi and Butt are going anywhere. They've all been instrumental in our revival and although "ideally" we'd all like better, patience is key.

I would rather bet on a gem recognized by Wenger

Funny I thought it was Barca that spotted him & trained but anyway. Until he plays against men we will never really know will we?

Is Diaby not a gem spotted by Wegner also?

I doubt we're able to get more than 5-6 millions for Zoggy at the moment...and I'm not sure if it's a good business at all knowing the potential but obviously he doesn't want to be here so :tickedoff:

Is it already a confirmed deal that Stoke will be paying 4 millions for Shola if they promote? Brilliant piece of bussiness there if true :celb:

My list includes the ones below as well:

Carr

Rozehnal

Emre (if replaced with a quality playmaker)

Duff

Diatta

Smith

Viduka (maybe Kenwyne Jones in)

Ramage

4 in, 4 out is far more likely. Plus maybe a couple of promising youngsters. A bit of stability will do us no harm...and theres no way, Viduka, Geremi and Butt are going anywhere. They've all been instrumental in our revival and although "ideally" we'd all like better, patience is key.

4 in 4 out leaves our squad thin on numbers, we need more in than out and we don't want so many players moving that we're having to get them all playing as a team again.

4 in 4 out leaves our squad thin on numbers, we need more in than out and we don't want so many players moving that we're having to get them all playing as a team again.

Viduka's hardly been instrumental...very poor value for money IMO. Looks lazy and when the tempo goes up can't keep up the pace one bit. I think we'll need one big forward but I think that even Andy Carroll offers more now

I don't know why so many want rid of Viduka. Ok he isn't fit enough and isnt the most mobile but he is a quality squad player.

People need to stop thinking "oww we have a billionaire owner we can afford to buy as many players as we want" I think the Modric thing proves we will be working on a budget and won't just spend silly money.

Edit: Same goes with Butt and Geremi, I would like better in their positions but even if we do manage it we still need squad players.

I don't know why so many want rid of Viduka. Ok he isn't fit enough and isnt the most mobile but he is a quality squad player.

People need to stop thinking "oww we have a billionaire owner we can afford to buy as many players as we want" I think the Modric thing proves we will be working on a budget and won't just spend silly money.

Edit: Same goes with Butt and Geremi, I would like better in their positions but even if we do manage it we still need squad players.

I don't want rid of him, we just need a better, more powerful and mobile player to take his place for next season...especially given his fitness record. He should definitely not be a starter next season.

I think a lot of it will dpened on who we get offers for. I can see a team coming in for the likes of: Smith, Zoggy, Ameobi and Emre.

I can see many being interested in the likes of: Ramage, Roz, Cacapa, Carr and because of wages Duff.

Carr has a year left on his contract rignt ?? How many bloody years did we sing him for in the first place, for godness sake.

KK may need to offload some he would rahter have kept while keeping some that he would rather be shot of.

I think a lot of it will dpened on who we get offers for. I can see a team coming in for the likes of: Smith, Zoggy, Ameobi and Emre.

I can see many being interested in the likes of: Ramage, Roz, Cacapa, Carr and because of wages Duff.

Carr has a year left on his contract rignt ?? How many bloody years did we sing him for in the first place, for godness sake.

KK may need to offload some he would rahter have kept while keeping some that he would rather be shot of.

Carr has no years left on his contract.