FUCKING YES

Guest Thomo

Guest Jawesome

Seen Ramage on the pitch yesterday anarl.  Would have made me happier had it been known it would be the last time i'd have seen him as an nufc player.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Just read on NUFC premier, came on here saw the title, knew EXACTLY what it was about. More pleased that Ramage is gone i've always despised that f*cking sh*t c*nt, even more than Bramble probs. Destined for the Championship no doubt. CYA LATER D*CKS, Big up big Kev.

Troisi should look at the likes of Gary Caldwell and Bradley Orr and how they have made decent pro careers for themselves after failing to breakthrough here. With caps for Australia and a chance to impress at the Olympics, he should be optimistic that things can work out.

I can see a club taking a chance on Ramage, but away from NUFC, it is impossible to predict whether he will path out a career or fall into obscurity.

Good riddance Stephen Carr. I hope no-one will want to pay him thousands a week as he doesn't deserve it.

Troisi should look at the likes of Gary Caldwell and Bradley Orr and how they have made decent pro careers for themselves after failing to breakthrough here. With caps for Australia and a chance to impress at the Olympics, he should be optimistic that things can work out.

I can see a club taking a chance on Ramage, but away from NUFC, it is impossible to predict whether he will path out a career or fall into obscurity.

Good riddance Stephen Carr. I hope no-one will want to pay him thousands a week as he doesn't deserve it.

Hopefully Keane gives Carr a chance

Troisi could end up playing in Australia wouldnt mind that

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7614/getinth3.png

perfect! I wish James all the luck as he has a future ahead of him I say but the other two I'm happy to see the back of them  :clap:  :celb:

Guest toonlass

Best of luck to Troisi, am a bit surprised he has been let go of.

Ramage, a lad from my hometown, and so I am a bit gutted for him personally, but then he wasn't good enough. Maybe if he hadn't been injured so badly this season he could of come on a bit with regular games, but then who knows.

Carr, Hallelujah!!! There is a god