Could Keegan's Outburst .....

Crumpy Gunt

Have everything to with the fact that Owens contract negotiations are not going as well as he expected or hoped.

Apparently negotiations opened 6 weeks ago and maybe Keegan is trying to bring Ashley closer to Owens demands.

I could be wrong mind.

Guest toonlass

What exactly was said, I have been drunk and hungover since the match yesterday.

Have everything to with the fact that Owens contract negotiations are not going as well as he expected or hoped.

Apparently negotiations opened 6 weeks ago and maybe Keegan is trying to bring Ashley closer to Owens demands.

I could be wrong mind.

Might sound a bit childish, but I couldn't forgive the fucker... Don't like him already - would hate him then!

I could be wrong mind.

Might sound a bit childish, but I couldn't forgive the fucker... Don't like him already - would hate him then!

Forgive him for what?

Stall on what? I thought he said after the mackems game we'd not approached him yet.

Ok, sorry.  I should have said "Owen stalled with Liverpool, might the same happen with us"

I could be wrong mind.

Forgive him for what?

leaving NUFC without paying them back... Come on, you know what I meant. ;-)

Owen has played well enough recently to think he should demand a decent wad of cash.

Owen has also played infrequently enough for NUFC to think he probably shouldn't be given the wad of cash he is asking for.

It's definitely not going to be smooth sailing these negotiations. I'm also more inclined to believe preliminary negotiations have started too.

When a player says they haven't approached him yet that probably means that they haven't offered what he is hoping for I would imagine.

Owen has played well enough recently to think he should demand a decent wad of cash.

Owen has also played infrequently enough for NUFC to think he probably shouldn't be given the wad of cash he is asking for.

It's definitely not going to be smooth sailing these negotiations. I'm also more inclined to believe preliminary negotiations have started too.

When a player says they haven't approached him yet that probably means that they haven't offered what he is hoping for I would imagine.

So KK saying they haven't entered negotiations means what then?

Maybe Mort's just waiting till the end of the season.

wonder how many more players we may have to lose before the penny drops

Carr and Ramage aren't good enough iyam.

who mentioned Carr and Ramage ?

I could be wrong mind.

Forgive him for what?

leaving NUFC without paying them back... Come on, you know what I meant. ;-)

Oh right, misread your post.