Anyone worth nicking from the relegated clubs then?

Dave

What exactly has Barnes done to get so highly rated?

Played a massive part in getting Derby promoted and looked a class above all at 19.

Think of Young for Watford, only in his debut prem season Barnes has been dogged with injuries.

Players I like at them clubs, not sure if I would want some of them at NUFC though:

Derby

Kenny Miller & Giles Barnes

Birmingham

Fabrice Muamba, Sone Aluko & Krystian Pearce

Reading

Nicky Shorey & Ibrahima Sonko

What exactly has Barnes done to get so highly rated?

What exactly has Zarate done to get so highly rated?

He's at least an FM legend. Barnes has done absolutely nothing to justify any hype.

No thanks, reason why these players are going down. Some of them would get into our current squad, but by the end of the summer i want us to have a squad that is a level up on our current one.

Is anyone going to answer about Zarate then?

I would but I don't rate him much either.

I'm not saying I don't rate him - I don't know enough about him. Just seems to be in nearly every post in this thread.

Is anyone going to answer about Zarate then?

Edit - apart from Skeletor. :laugh:

Was very highly rated back home where he was scoring for fun for Velez Sarsfeild, lots of comparisons with Tevez.

Guest Deep456

Zarate, Larsson, McFadden(replace viduka?) and maybe Shorey.

From Fulham we should try and nick Bullard.

Zarate, Larsson, McFadden(replace viduka?) and maybe Shorey.

From Fulham we should try and nick Bullard.

McFadden is far from a Viduka replacement. Would be decent back-up for Martins in the current formation though.

Guest Deep456

McFadden has said he wont be leaving Birmingham, infact their chairman came out and said their "stars" wont go.

Then shouldn't the thread be canceled considering Derby and Apart from Shorey at Reading there is nothing much more.

Guest kingdawson

Sure the Brummie fans think Muamba is a lazy overrated fuker.

You sure about that?. They keep raving about him everytime they open there mouths.

McFadden has said he wont be leaving Birmingham, infact their chairman came out and said their "stars" wont go.

Then shouldn't the thread be canceled considering Derby and Apart from Shorey at Reading there is nothing much more.

The thread is about if there are any players worth trying to get, plus there are 2 other clubs involved, people may think there are other players worth trying for.

Guest Deep456

The thread is about if there are any players worth trying to get, plus there are 2 other clubs involved, people may think there are other players worth trying for.

I doubt anyone thinks any player is up to the mark from one of the poorest sides ever (Derby) and for people saying Barnes, he has done nothing special except score against us.

I doubt anyone thinks any player is up to the mark from one of the poorest sides ever (Derby) and for people saying Barnes, he has done nothing special except score against us.

Wrong!

Scored a mint goal as well against The Mackems.