Louis Saha seen at SJP

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Fair comment, Dave

A mate of mine who actually has business dealings at SJP

Told me Allardyce would be bumped 2 days prior. (Nah - day before when I think on)

Crap maybe, but all part of life's rich whatever....

What's the source?

HP

Good player but with a shocking injury record. Would rather go for Anelka if Chelsea are selling.

The man makes Dean Ashton look like Lazarus*.

*Not Shay Given.

Hmm, kind of agree with you Dave. I think its more a case of being unlucky for Saha though, he could have done really, really well there but injuries hindered him - as did their purchase of Rooney. That fucked a few things up for him.

I like Saha, liked him in the short period he was here (i was only little, but i remember that goal against Blackburn, it was top draw). Was good at Fulham, too.

Obviously, the rumour's credibililty remains to be seen, but as a general point - i'd be happy if we signed someone like him. :thup:

What MZ said. Owen, Saha and Viduka, Emre etc.. in the squad, anyone else think the physio's have input into team transfers and are making sure they are still in work? :lol:

Hmm, kind of agree with you Dave. I think its more a case of being unlucky for Saha though, he could have done really, really well there but injuries hindered him - as did their purchase of Rooney. That fucked a few things up for him.

I was only joking like.

I'd be horrified if we went for him after the debacle with Owen though tbh.

What MZ said. Owen, Saha and Viduka, Emre etc.. in the squad, anyone else think the physio's have input into team transfers and are making sure they are still in work? :lol:

I hear missing out on Woodgate has meant Derek Wright's wife has had to go on the game.

Guest Phil K

I was only joking like.

Yep, another good point.

But beggars can't be etc...

Shouldn't cost that much, proven scoring record (that said even that pillock Alan Smith scored for Man U)

Whatever happened to Rossi - still on loan ?

On loan for next season-Man Utd paying his wages then i would say yes.

On loan with option to buy at end of season would be nice.Theres no doubting his talent but very injury prone and god knows we have had enough of those.Not a bad replacement for Viduka tbf.

I was only joking like.

I wouldn't have judged you for being serious like. I'd be against us going for top 4 players that can't get a game; it's not worked in the past. Dunno though on this one, i reckon Saha's good. On loan would be an attractive deal.

Guest Guinness

We should get them to take Smith back in part exchange to compensate for his terrible injury record.