Faye and N'Zogbia in scuffle? Zog says "no"

Nicky

:lol: oh howay man, pull them appart, like Zoggy would'nt just run for ocver and the fact that Zoggy is meant to be a wind up merchant, that would suggest he had a sense of humour and was not a miserble little s***.

Unless of course he is the "proper c*nt" variety of WUM, and not the fun, mickey-taking type we know here at N-O :D

:lol: aye maybe, or the entire story could just be utter shite..

:D

If you're angling for a move over the summer then creating a bit of unrest in the last game of the season is a great way to nudge yourself closer to the door.  Probably not true but here's hoping.

To be honest would be surprised if it is a player. A lot of the time its the staff on the fringes who are a bit slack jawed with the press. Wasn't the whole saga about slamming Keegan's tactics before the Arsenal away game supposed to come from Nigel Pearson?

Shaun Custis is an absolute arsehole, he seems to enjoy making shite up about his so-called team.

totally agree!  :angry: he's the crotch-weed who wrote the headline about KK having to 'grovel'...  keelhaul the bastard! :knuppel2:

N'Zogbia -

"I have been at Newcastle since I was 17 and I have never been involved in a fight with anyone.

"And why would I pick a fight with Abdoulaye Faye? Not only is he a friend of mine, but he is also a little bit bigger than me."