Evans To TOON?

Crumpy Gunt

he's right about Taylor though, vastly overrated and an inferior defender to Cacapa

So you agree that Taylor is one of the worst defenders in the Premiership then? :rolleyes:  Come off it, he's not great by any means but he's far from one of the worst.

no, I never said that, I said that I agreed that he's 'vastly overrated and inferior to cacapa'

If you could sort premiership defenders in four categories he'd probably be in the lower middle section. Sadly that's where he's been for the last four years. I honestly dont see any solid improvement

Guest TPIB

[rumour]Signing Next Week, not sure if 12 month loan with a buy option, or straight purchase[/rumour]

Lea and Perrins - Formerly impeccable ITK but not from said ITK's former impeccable source (because said source was fired!!)

[rumour]Signing Next Week, not sure if 12 month loan with a buy option, or straight purchase[/rumour]

Lea and Perrins - Formerly impeccable ITK but not from said ITK's former impeccable source (because said source was fired!!)

Will take it on face value as a rumour, shall be interesting to see if it happens.

It will be good to see us bolster our squad with good young talent.

Guest Heneage

What other deals had said ITK "broken" ?

Rossi and Sibierski, Allardyce, a few others i can't remember, but like the other poster said his old source was a club employee who got fired off early last season.

He's a decent player by all accounts. My mackem brother-in-law rates him and he was saying he was holding the back 4 together when he was playing. Wouldn't mind him if the price is right.

Guest Heneage

Rossi and Sibierski, Allardyce, a few others i can't remember, but like the other poster said his old source was a club employee who got fired off early last season.

What about if he was talking to former work colleague?

What about if he was talking to former work colleague?

He's already said that the source isn't the same one he used to get his info from and therefore thinks its reliable but nowhere near as reliable as his former source who was in a perfect position to know absolutely everything.

AFAIK, if this source is the one I'm thinking of, for every correct ITK, there have been 2 incorrect.

The only one i can remember him getting wrong was Woodgate who was apparently in the bag and then 3 hours later changed his mind and the deal was off.

AFAIK, if this source is the one I'm thinking of, for every correct ITK, there have been 2 incorrect.

The only one i can remember him getting wrong was Woodgate who was apparently in the bag and then 3 hours later changed his mind and the deal was off.

also said Ashley's number 1 target was mark hughes after allardyce was sacked, if you're talking about whatever from skunkers

also said Ashley's number 1 target was mark hughes after allardyce was sacked, if you're talking about whatever from skunkers

I am talking about Whatever but don't remember owt about about Hughes. Like i said his source went last august/september time and when his source was still at the club his info was spot on, including saying Allardyce would be our new manager before Allardyce had left Bolton and before Roeder had even been sacked.

Guest TPIB

I am talking about Whatever but don't remember owt about about Hughes. Like i said his source went last august/september time and when his source was still at the club his info was spot on, including saying Allardyce would be our new manager before Allardyce had left Bolton and before Roeder had even been sacked.

Yep

Guest David Kelly

His source was Kenneth Shepherd who (like his dad) was all too happy mouth off at any given oppertunity.

Guest toonhero

Im mates with "whatever" and indeed his source was Kenneth Shpeherd who he is big pals with. HOwever when the Shepherd clan got the heave ho  his grade a source did dry up. I ve spoken to him this morning and he told me Llambias took all the vice presidents out for lunch last friday (who incidentally got told that they were moving suite inside SJP  as Ashley wants there suite for his freinds and family) and that he told them that there was a big signing lined up for yesterday and that they were very confident of Jonny Evans coming in for pre season training. Also told me the wage ceiling is press  shit and every player will be looked at individually. Apparently the kid signed from Plymouth is also meant to be shit hot and expect him in the first team squad post christmas when he has strengthened up. So id say there is a decent chance of this coming off and apparently he said he posted his info on line but did state that the info was not as per old source.