Evans To TOON?

Crumpy Gunt

Im mates with "whatever" and indeed his source was Kenneth Shpeherd who he is big pals with. HOwever when the Shepherd clan got the heave ho  his grade a source did dry up. I ve spoken to him this morning and he told me Llambias took all the vice presidents out for lunch last friday (who incidentally got told that they were moving suite inside SJP  as Ashley wants there suite for his freinds and family) and that he told them that there was a big signing lined up for yesterday and that they were very confident of Jonny Evans coming in for pre season training. Also told me the wage ceiling is press  s*** and every player will be looked at individually. Apparently the kid signed from Plymouth is also meant to be s*** hot and expect him in the first team squad post christmas when he has strengthened up. So id say there is a decent chance of this coming off and apparently he said he posted his info on line but did state that the info was not as per old source.

We start Pre Season on monday so expect him by then or later during the week

Im mates with "whatever" and indeed his source was Kenneth Shpeherd who he is big pals with. HOwever when the Shepherd clan got the heave ho  his grade a source did dry up. I ve spoken to him this morning and he told me Llambias took all the vice presidents out for lunch last friday (who incidentally got told that they were moving suite inside SJP  as Ashley wants there suite for his freinds and family) and that he told them that there was a big signing lined up for yesterday and that they were very confident of Jonny Evans coming in for pre season training. Also told me the wage ceiling is press  s*** and every player will be looked at individually. Apparently the kid signed from Plymouth is also meant to be s*** hot and expect him in the first team squad post christmas when he has strengthened up. So id say there is a decent chance of this coming off and apparently he said he posted his info on line but did state that the info was not as per old source.

We start Pre Season on monday so expect him by then or later during the week

I love how obvious that is. mackems.gif

I believe this chap for what it's worth, looking forward to seeing if it comes off.

The reaction on the mackems would be great when we were first linked to him they wer saying he would never join us he loves sunderland to much so this would make his signing even better

he is also a good young defender and would be a good signing

Certainly couldn't hurt to have Edgar, Taylor, Evans and Enrique in amongst our pool of defenders - all players capable of giving good service to this club for a very long time yet.

Certainly couldn't hurt to have Edgar, Taylor, Evans and Enrique in amongst our pool of defenders - all players capable of giving good service to this club for a very long time yet.

Our strategy in a nutshell.

Aye would be nice wonder if Keegan would still be looking for an experienced defender to play with them

Would expect him to be content with them and Faye like

Guest Jawesome

Just thinking about some cringeworthy Analesque headlines when Spear hits out first team.

Aye would be nice wonder if Keegan would still be looking for an experienced defender to play with them

Would expect him to be content with them and Faye like

There's Cacapa here as well, don't forget. I bet he's a quality bloke to have around the dressing room for the younger players.

I still think we'd need another LB on top of Evans (if he came, of course) and being really greedy I'd hope we'd still be in for Cuellar!