Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

People don't believe it because there's no evidence what so ever to back it up.  Being a negative story isn't a good enough reason to believe something, as much as that might fly in the face of some people's logic on here.

I mean, we're supposed to believe that Keegan agreed to be manager knowing the apparent direction the club was taking.  He'd been told that Wise, Vetere ect were coming in, that they would all have to agree on transfers and that they would not spend big money on older players.  So he agree's but thinks "Nah don't worry, as soon as I'm manager I'll just convince them to go back on it all, plus I'll convince Thiery Henry to sign for us"..  And all for £20 million!  FFS this is what passes for believably on this forum?  ???

I didn't say £20 million.

Guest AceDeuce

jesus - was it a header?

doesn't he make sholes look like crouch?

i also thought he was small, but when i saw him yesterday in the stadium he didnt look small at all.

he's  1,76m

I think Spurs scouts are sitting and reading everything we write here and then they sign players in front of the nose of Wise/Jimenez and Vetere.

We are the snitches.

Exactly. We must stop typing anything of our targets until the window shuts.

Guest geordienorway

Bordeaux maçında rakip oyuncu Jurietti’ye attığı kafa ile Zidane’a şapka çıkarttırmıştır.Helal olsun!!! 2006-2007 sezonunda 34 maçta oynayarak 8 gol atmıştır. Süper Lig’te 24 maçta 4 gol atmıştır. Transfer dönemine girildiğinde ilk talibi Premier Lig’den Tottenham Hotspur takımı olmuştur.Ve Arda’ya 13Milyon paund transfer teklifinde bulunmuştur.Bu teklif Türk futbolcular arasında en pahalı transfer teklifidir.Kuşağının en iyi futbolcusu olarak gösterilmektedir.

It's been all over wikipedia today also. I find it strange that they haven't removed it.

Bordeaux maçında rakip oyuncu Jurietti’ye attığı kafa ile Zidane’a şapka çıkarttırmıştır.Helal olsun!!! 2006-2007 sezonunda 34 maçta oynayarak 8 gol atmıştır. Süper Lig’te 24 maçta 4 gol atmıştır. Transfer dönemine girildiğinde ilk talibi Premier Lig’den Tottenham Hotspur takımı olmuştur.Ve Arda’ya 13Milyon paund transfer teklifinde bulunmuştur.Bu teklif Türk futbolcular arasında en pahalı transfer teklifidir.Kuşağının en iyi futbolcusu olarak gösterilmektedir.

It's been all over wikipedia today also. I find it strange that they haven't removed it.

Wikipedia is your source? :lol:

Yeah I find it strange that Wikipedia of all sources had it! Its like people can just randomly edit it or something. :lol:

Not that I read Turkish (fuck off Tooj) but that looks very similar to what was posted the other day.

Yeah I find it strange that Wikipedia of all sources had it! Its like people can just randomly edit it or something. :lol:

Not that I read Turkish (fuck off Tooj) but that looks very similar to what was posted the other day.

:lol: