Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Nothing like wanting a player after seeing him on youtube.

I wonder if SAF does it like that?

Well he's bought Johnny foreigners in the past so i'm guess yes, yes he does.

Guest Montana187

Wow, u r a joker 2, aren´t u? u poor little stupid dull boy. Never see a sicilian woman with a tash. But i have seen all ur buffalo moms on holdiays.

Every year a sight to behold  mackems.gif

Guest shearer_206

Wow, u r a joker 2, aren´t u? u poor little stupid dull boy. Never see a sicilian woman with a tash. But i have seen all ur buffalo moms on holdiays.

I have to admire a man with such bravery!  O0

My mums fit as fuck according to my mates!

Anyway if I wake up next to a horses head i'll know who to pm

Guest Sniffer

I just love the insults that some non english speaking people come up with.  mackems.gif

What is it with Turks being fucking nobheads on football forums?

They're like gypos travelling from message board to message board, invading when a club is linked with one of their players or drawn against one of their clubs in Europe. Weird.

Guest Heneage

Funny that my Mam being Italian an all...

What is it with Turks being f***ing nobheads on football forums?

They're like gypos travelling from message board to message board, invading when a club is linked with one of their players or drawn against one of their clubs in Europe. Weird.

So it's not just on here then. :lol:

I remember three summers ago them coming on here them laughing at how Anelka wouldn't dream of leaving them for someone like Newcastle...a year later he left them for the mighty Bolton.

I just love the insults that some non english speaking people come up with.  mackems.gif

Poor comeback.  :nope:

What is it with Turks being fucking nobheads on football forums?

I think we are developing a similar view of Spurs posters to be fair.