Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

For some reason this guy reminds me a bit of Hugo Viana. Maybe because bot are slow left wingers, dunno.

are we starting to call people slow if they don't have bellamy style speed ?

To be a winger he is slow, and so was Viana. He is also a small player who likes to much time with the ball, and so was Viana. 

Guest Knightrider

Will be our first "major" signing.

.... although that all hinges on whether Spurs show an interest or not.

For some reason this guy reminds me a bit of Hugo Viana. Maybe because bot are slow left wingers, dunno.

To be a winger he is slow, and so was Viana. He is also a small player who likes to much time with the ball, and so was Viana. 

How many times have you seen him play?, I admit I haven't but either the vids of him on youtube are speeded up or he's definitely nothing like as slow as Viana..

turkey v slovakia on at the moment. emre starting (how has he miraculously recovered?? :angry:) and turan on the bench.

Emre probably held back at the end of the season to flog on I suspect.

Shame because he's shown flashes of the player he should be every week but, after years of sticking up for him, I think he's let us down to be honest.

Right that he moves on imo.

The only positive is that his 'demi-god' status in Turkey means he was never going to plummet in value.

Kendilerine şu ana kadar gelen bir teklif olmadığını belirten Polat, “Sizi cezbedecek bir rakam önerilirse ne düşünürsünüz?” sorusuna, “Köle ticareti yapmıyoruz. Bu konuda Arda’nın da söz hakkı var. Arda için şartlar olumlu olur, G.Saray’ın da koşulları yerine getirilirse Arda gidebilir” dedi.

EMRE+7 MİLYON ÖNERİSİ

Arda’nın transferini Avrupa Şampiyonası’ndan önce bitirmek isteyen Newcastle’ın önümüzdeki günlerde G.Saray’a resmen başvurması bekleniyor. Ada ekibinin Cimbom’a ikinci öneri olarak Emre Belözoğlu+ 7 milyon pound teklif edeceği öğrenildi. Sky Sports dün, “Arda’nın Newcastle’a transferi an meselesi” derken, Polat’ın “Önemli olan yerine yeni bir Arda koyabilmek. Mesela Aydın’a çok güveniyoruz” sözleri de bunu doğruladı.

Haven't you found an online translator yet?

How many times have you seen him play?, I admit I haven't but either the vids of him on youtube are speeded up or he's definitely nothing like as slow as Viana..

and viana wasnt particularly small, and neither is arda turan. nice post, full of facts

turkey v slovakia on at the moment. emre starting (how has he miraculously recovered?? :angry:) and turan on the bench.

Emre probably held back at the end of the season to flog on I suspect.

Shame because he's shown flashes of the player he should be every week but, after years of sticking up for him, I think he's let us down to be honest.

Right that he moves on imo.

The only positive is that his 'demi-god' status in Turkey means he was never going to plummet in value.

Cunt of the highest order imo if hes done that, which he probably has.

Common, someone translate that article.  I know its probably going to be the usual crap with little to nothing new in it and probably sourced from an English rag, but I want to read it anyway!

Guest optimistic nit

Newcastle's pursuit of Turan gathered momentum over the weekend, but Keegan's hopes of signing another of the club's leading transfer targets, Manchester City centre-half Richard Dunne, look like being scuppered by his own board's insistence that he pursues younger players.

While Dunne is hardly a veteran, he will be 29 in September and the Magpies hierarchy are understood to be reluctant to hand long-term contracts to players of that age.

Keegan will attempt to push Dunne's cause but it seems unlikely that the former Everton trainee will be moving to St James' Park in the current transfer window.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/latest/display.var.2282732.0.keegan_told_bid_for_turan_is_4_5m_short.php

where are the quotes?

That's shocking from Emre. I like him as a player but he's taken the piss this year in particular.

Aye, as bad as Michael Owen being left out claiming his foot hurt only to play in England's friendlies before the World cup.

Club before Country please.

not on british telly i imagine. just checked the sky sports live score centre

Think it's on BET365 TV, so if you sign up there you should be able to watch it.

Watching it through some other way, Setanta Sports seems to be showing it O0

Newcastle's pursuit of Turan gathered momentum over the weekend, but Keegan's hopes of signing another of the club's leading transfer targets, Manchester City centre-half Richard Dunne, look like being scuppered by his own board's insistence that he pursues younger players.

While Dunne is hardly a veteran, he will be 29 in September and the Magpies hierarchy are understood to be reluctant to hand long-term contracts to players of that age.

Keegan will attempt to push Dunne's cause but it seems unlikely that the former Everton trainee will be moving to St James' Park in the current transfer window.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/latest/display.var.2282732.0.keegan_told_bid_for_turan_is_4_5m_short.php

where are the quotes?

:rolleyes:  Hence why i initially said "if".

That's shocking from Emre. I like him as a player but he's taken the piss this year in particular.

Aye, as bad as Michael Owen being left out claiming his foot hurt only to play in England's friendlies before the World cup.

Club before Country please.

In fairness, Owen's taken some serious shit for the same thing and (when he has played) he's done the business.

We could be playing championship football if we were waiting for Emre to keep us up.

I've stuck up for him loads over the years but can't really any more.

Kendilerine şu ana kadar gelen bir teklif olmadığını belirten Polat, “Sizi cezbedecek bir rakam önerilirse ne düşünürsünüz?” sorusuna, “Köle ticareti yapmıyoruz. Bu konuda Arda’nın da söz hakkı var. Arda için şartlar olumlu olur, G.Saray’ın da koşulları yerine getirilirse Arda gidebilir” dedi.

EMRE+7 MİLYON ÖNERİSİ

Arda’nın transferini Avrupa Şampiyonası’ndan önce bitirmek isteyen Newcastle’ın önümüzdeki günlerde G.Saray’a resmen başvurması bekleniyor. Ada ekibinin Cimbom’a ikinci öneri olarak Emre Belözoğlu+ 7 milyon pound teklif edeceği öğrenildi. Sky Sports dün, “Arda’nın Newcastle’a transferi an meselesi” derken, Polat’ın “Önemli olan yerine yeni bir Arda koyabilmek. Mesela Aydın’a çok güveniyoruz” sözleri de bunu doğruladı.

Is it not mentioning what Sky Sports has said?

Guest geordienorway

EMRE+7 MİLYON ÖNERİSİ

The one that is specifying Polat where you are not one proposal that is coming as to this moment to their self will attract you What thinker are one number suggests? To its question, we trade in slave. There is da commitment hakkı of this position da Ar da. Ar Da The penetralias status plus okay is of a gene. Burn is brought to its condition location at the palace down Go It was as well.

EMRE + 7 Its million suggestion

Ar Its transfer of da Its europe şampiyonası' -nd A first finishes is Ey En To a gene at the extroverted days of Newcastle . Officially using palace 'a is awaited. Being 'second proposal of man crew Cimbom Emre Belözoğlu + 7 was is seen when it will offer million pound. Sports sky is yesterday, they can make one interval as well newly to your position that is being with transfer substance derk, Polat importance Newcastle of are da. Month The egghead ' has ço