Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

i'd like to see emre stay, i do rate his as a player when he's fit. if we were to sign turan, i think emre and him would give us a lot of creativity as well as help turan settle in.

Another player whose perceived ability has increased while he's been almost permanently injured.

Why cant he play like that for us. I want him to come good but i think it will be best for Emre and us if he leaves.

I agree, I hope he has a fantastic Euro 2008 and some big club come in with plenty of $$$ for him.

I'm completely frustrated with his 'injury' record, despite his obvious talent we are better off without him and his huge salary.

I dont now about you guys but i would much prefer keeping emre than duff or smith......

correct

I would like shot of all 3 tbh. That's a saving of around 180k a week, for 3 players who through injury or lack of ability will be lucky to make 10 starts between them, next year.

Guest fuchs34

Did'nt know where to write this. Emre is a Fenerbahce player now. Fenerbahce agreed with Newcastle for 5 Mio Euros. But there is an important rumour: Ahmet Bulut (the manager of Emre) tried to make a deal>>Emre + money for Arda Turan. He said that 2 Millions per year will be enough while Fenerbahce offered 3.5 Million per year for him. Our President didn't accept this deal and said: " Arda will stay, Emre can go where he wants".

It's rumour but it sounds logical because Emre is a Galatasaray player. But now he plays for our rival. 

Did'nt know where to write this. Emre is a Fenerbahce player now. Fenerbahce agreed with Newcastle for 5 Mio Euros. But there is an important rumour: Ahmet Bulut (the manager of Emre) tried to make a deal>>Emre + money for Arda Turan. He said that 2 Millions per year will be enough while Fenerbahce offered 3.5 Million per year for him. Our President didn't accept this deal and said: " Arda will stay, Emre can go where he wants".

It's rumour but it sounds logical because Emre is a Galatasaray player. But now he plays for our rival. 

I'm a bit confused here, you mention 3.5 million per year vs £2 million per year.. what do you mean?, wages?

Guest Heneage

So we made an offer they said no and we went "ah fuck it you can have him" top negotiating then.

So we made an offer they said no and we went "ah f*** it you can have him" top negotiating then.

Whatcha talkin bout willis?

Same old crap based on nothing.

Ooops there is GeJon challenging the lad again.

Guest Heneage

You ok? Seems like you've had a kick the cat night.

My point is, its sounding like we said "Emre plus dosh for Turan" they said no and we still said well you can have emre anyway. suggesting we were weak in negotiations, its seeming like we are losing more than gaining.

3 have gone, plus Emre 4, Ameobi Smith and Duff 2 of those will certainly go. Theres; 6 if we sign the "3 or 4" Keegan quoted means that the squad has decreased in size, and with Barton gone till october  we were thin on the ground last year.

Bit of substance there for you Ge ;)

My point is, its sounding like we said "Emre plus dosh for Turan" they said no and we still said well you can have emre anyway. suggesting we were weak in negotiations, its seeming like we are losing more than gaining.

I don't understand that point.  Turan plays for Galatasary and we sold Emre to Fenerbahce.  If the two deals are even related it seems more likely that Gala held us to ransom on the Turan deal so we said sod off and sold one of their fan favourites to an arch rival. 

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=17476

NEWCASTLE, 12 millions for Arda Turan

02.06.2008 08.00 by Yusuf Atahan Erim    read 201

Source: Fotomac

Newcastle United have offered a transfer fee of 12 million Euro for Galatasaray playmaker Arda Turan. According to Turkish media, Newcastle would like to close the deal before the beginning of the EURO 2008 competition, fearing that Turan's price may skyrocket if Turkey progresses into the later stages of the tournament.

No it sounds new. Translate anyone :angel:

http://www.sabah.com.tr/haber,245F9C43ED714E339EF48A686CD69B7E.html

Newcastle'dan 12 milyon euro

Emre Belözoğlu'nu Fenerbahçe'ye satan Newcastle United, uzun süredir ilgilendiği Arda Turan için Galatasaray'a resmi teklifini iletti. 21 yaşındaki yıldız futbolcuyu mutlaka kadrosuna katmak niyetinde olan İngiliz ekibi, Arda için 12 milyon euro bonservis bedeli ödemeyi önerdi ve fiyatın artmaması için 2008 Avrupa Futbol Şampiyonası başlamadan bu transferin bitmesini istedi. Her ne kadar Galatasaray Başkanı Adnan Polat hafta içinde yaptığı açıklamada, "Gelecek sezon için derinlikli bir kadro kurmayı planlıyoruz. Bu nedenle hiçbir oyuncumuzu satmayacağız" dese de, Newcastle United'ın teklifi, sarı-kırmızılı yönetimin aklını çelmiş durumda.

3 have gone, plus Emre 4, Ameobi Smith and Duff 2 of those will certainly go. Theres; 6 if we sign the "3 or 4" Keegan quoted means that the squad has decreased in size, and with Barton gone till october  we were thin on the ground last year.

Bit of substance there for you Ge ;)

We've agreed a fee with Fenerbahçe for Emre.

Turan plays for Galatasaray.

No it sounds new. Translate anyone :angel:

http://www.sabah.com.tr/haber,245F9C43ED714E339EF48A686CD69B7E.html

Newcastle'dan 12 milyon euro

Emre Belözoğlu'nu Fenerbahçe'ye satan Newcastle United, uzun süredir ilgilendiği Arda Turan için Galatasaray'a resmi teklifini iletti. 21 yaşındaki yıldız futbolcuyu mutlaka kadrosuna katmak niyetinde olan İngiliz ekibi, Arda için 12 milyon euro bonservis bedeli ödemeyi önerdi ve fiyatın artmaması için 2008 Avrupa Futbol Şampiyonası başlamadan bu transferin bitmesini istedi. Her ne kadar Galatasaray Başkanı Adnan Polat hafta içinde yaptığı açıklamada, "Gelecek sezon için derinlikli bir kadro kurmayı planlıyoruz. Bu nedenle hiçbir oyuncumuzu satmayacağız" dese de, Newcastle United'ın teklifi, sarı-kırmızılı yönetimin aklını çelmiş durumda.

That article says we've received 12 million Euros for Emre and have offered 12 million for Turan. We are trying to close a deal before the Euro starts. Would be good news..