FA Cup Final 2008 won by Portsmouth

tmonkey

Mark Bosnich is co-commentator here on Australian T.V. He is absolutely ripping Enkleman to pieces. Hes a refreshing change for a commentator though, brutally honest. But he shouldnt get on his high horse too much, considering some howlers he let in, and his whole demise. Good to hear him though.

Hasslebank hasnt done much, and Tony Adams looks like he could use a drink.

The game's been alright, needs another goal soon like, preferably from Cardiff to spice it up, but the atmosphere, fucking hell. :nope:

What's this bollocks about Pompey being the noisiest fans, what a load of shite. Who the fuck sits down in near silence at the FA Cup final?

The FA Cup hates Newcastle United for some reason but it needs us to get to finals just to make a bit fucking racket.

WHY IS IT KRANCHAYAR??

f*** off Motson. It's Kran-char. Not Kran-chay-ar.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.  If Motson was a horse, he'd have been sent to the glue factory years ago.  Same with David Pleat, another so-called expert on the game who can't even pronounce simple players' names correctly.  Gold watch and a painting of a spitfire for both of them.   :angry:

Seen the highlight of the goal on BBC again... Motson ruined it alright. Why exactly would it not have been a goal?

Good job this is on Sky also.

The game's been alright, needs another goal soon like, preferably from Cardiff to spice it up, but the atmosphere, f****** hell. :nope:

What's this bollocks about Pompey being the noisiest fans, what a load of s****. Who the f*** sits down in near silence at the FA Cup final?

The FA Cup hates Newcastle United for some reason but it needs us to get to finals just to make a bit f****** racket.

Not to mention they sing the same song over and OVER again.

Never take off your best players when there is still a chance of extra time.

Redknapp is a dumb ass.

There's not gonna be an extra time. Cardiff are pretty naff up top.

just got back in, seen from about 80 minutes onwards.  The updates I got on my phone made it sound out to be a bit of a bore.  Has it been?

Yes. I would say anti-climax, but it's kinda suited the build up.

just got back in, seen from about 80 minutes onwards.  The updates I got on my phone made it sound out to be a bit of a bore.  Has it been?

Yes. I would say anti-climax, but it's kinda suited the build up.

ahh well.  There'll probably be needlessly long highlights later on.  I'll watch those if I can be arsed.