Spurs in for Gomis?

ChezGiven

Getting a bit suspicious of all this to be honest. Are members of the staff/board letting their London connections/friendships go a bit far?

nah, probably just two similar sized clubs in similar positions ie league position, finances, allure, scouting set-up etc. no suprise we're often for same players. i wouldn't be suprised if spurs are meeting with gomis or dunne or however, but it doesnt mean they'll sign them. after all we had modric's agent at our training ground and a couple of days later he'd signed for spurs.

it does make you think though...

I doubt there are any insiders, our own interest in Gomis has had a lot of press.

It does all remindme though of when Abramovich bought all Robsons targets when he arrived, and we kept losing out becausewe didn't back our manager to the same level.

i work at a pub in cramlington and supermac was doing a event tonight for the NSPCC and he did a rather long chat. at one point i heard him talking of how he believes Jiminez to still be with spurs....

nah, probably just two similar sized clubs in similar positions ie league position, finances, allure, scouting set-up etc. no suprise we're often for same players. i wouldn't be suprised if spurs are meeting with gomis or dunne or however, but it doesnt mean they'll sign them. after all we had modric's agent at our training ground and a couple of days later he'd signed for spurs.

it does make you think though...

How many of these players are Villa, Everton or Man City after?  It just doesn't ring true that it's always the same two clubs.

I dont know any other details and lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I agree, some random French waiter picked up on your accent and took the piss, you have a higher opinion of them than I do.

Makes perfect sense tbh. Spurs will need a striker to replace Berbatov who has allegedly been spotted wearing his No 9 toon shirt while deep in negotiations with Mort in an undisclosed restaurant on Stowell St.

I wonder if Ramos scrapes through Keegan's bins as well. He's probably shagging his wife to top it all off, the scrounging Spanish git.

buahahaa, spurs are proper ridiculous now

I dont know any other details and lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I agree, some random French waiter picked up on your accent and took the piss, you have a higher opinion of them than I do.

Dont get me started on french waiters, its like psychological warfare. The service tonight was spot on though. 

haha

remember last years Austrian camp spies? my god that was a class time to be on this board

get your camera phones out guys, potential dealings may crop up anywhere....

i work at a pub in cramlington and supermac was doing a event tonight for the NSPCC and he did a rather long chat. at one point i heard him talking of how he believes Jiminez to still be with spurs....

Did he say that to the audience or just to you?  I'm not one for conspiracy theories but smoke and fire comes to mind.

I wonder if Ramos scrapes through Keegan's bins as well. He's probably shagging his wife to top it all off, the scrounging Spanish git.

Probably even steals Kevs moves too. The cunt is like Gollum.

As you lads know, i live over in France and i was out tonight for dinner with a lad who is mate from uni and a bit of a businessman over here. He was in town tonight with his Dad and took us for dinner at some restaurant, was swanky as f***. Anyway, there was a group next to us with Gomis and some english speaking people. Didnt hear what was going on exactly but they were talking about England. The manager was a friend of one our group and he was sitting with having us a drink afterwards and he said they were from Spurs. I didnt recognise any of them but thats not saying much, i only recognised Gomis because of links on here.

:laugh2:

What part of France ?

You do know there are quite a few brothas out there with dreads don't you? You sure you about this? Did you hear Gomis name mentioned at any point?

As you lads know, i live over in France and i was out tonight for dinner with a lad who is mate from uni and a bit of a businessman over here. He was in town tonight with his Dad and took us for dinner at some restaurant, was swanky as f***. Anyway, there was a group next to us with Gomis and some english speaking people. Didnt hear what was going on exactly but they were talking about England. The manager was a friend of one our group and he was sitting with having us a drink afterwards and he said they were from Spurs. I didnt recognise any of them but thats not saying much, i only recognised Gomis because of links on here.

:laugh2:

What part of France ?

You do know there are quite a few brothas out there with dreads don't you? You sure you about this? Did you hear Gomis name mentioned at any point?

he lives and works out there...i'm pretty sure the "recognised gomis because of his links on here" was a subtle dig at the FMers and rumourmeisters

What part of France ?

I can't speak for Chez but I'm sure he's living in Paris but moves around.