Sam Vokes?

bulivye

Guest rosstoon

I live in Bournemouth and have seen him play a few times. He is big and strong so a typical target man. He has a bit of pace. He is very clever far too clever for the rest of the Bournemouth players. Likes to release the ball and create space in the same movement. If we do get him I would only imagine that he would be reserves for the time being.

I live in Bournemouth and have seen him play a few times. He is big and strong so a typical target man. He has a bit of pace. He is very clever far too clever for the rest of the Bournemouth players. Likes to release the ball and create space in the same movement. If we do get him I would only imagine that he would be reserves for the time being.

this sounds good to me.  you mention the reserves, but, do you rate him in the long term? 

Guest Heneage

They did not, bought out at the last minute. But I would assume for 300-500k they'd snap our hands off.

Did Bournemouth go into administration then?

They did but are now back out of it. Any reasonable offer and they'd sell. Always struggling for money, shame really, good club.

Maybe could be worth buying him and letting him stay down there for a season.

Guest VegasToon

Is he lying dead in a forest?  Shame that, he looked a decent prospect

Every single thread today someone has made me laugh.  mackems.gif

Guest rosstoon

Bournemouth are still in administartion. One person was going to buy the club but Krasner was not happy with their bid. Currently Jeff Mostyn is trying to set up a deal. Long term i feel that he can become one of the better target men. He knows where the back of the net is. Funnily enough his best performances have been vs the better teams in the league Forest and leeds.

Bournemouth are still in administartion. One person was going to buy the club but Krasner was not happy with their bid. Currently Jeff Mostyn is trying to set up a deal. Long term i feel that he can become one of the better target men. He knows where the back of the net is. Funnily enough his best performances have been vs the better teams in the league Forest and leeds.

if they are administration krasner would have no say.

or was the bid before administration ?

Linked with Spurs today.

you or vokes (wouldn't be surprised with either)

Spurs enqiured for about 5m, however they got their facts wrong. I said i was a member of a Newcastle board not a member of THE Newcastle board.

;) Turned them down regardless.