Who I'd Get

Guest nufcfan76

Guest nufcfan76

For some time now I've seen speculation on who we should sign. Since this is my first topic after 100 posts, I decided to chime in with my list and wish for Ash to splash the cash and get these guys in before they go to the likes of Spuds, et al.. All are quality, young and could make it in the prem while adding pace, guile and attacking flair to our team. Most important of all, they could all walk straight into the first team. Whether they will sign for us or not is a different story. It just so happens that most are French, with one Swiss, Czech and Englishman.

1. Samir Nasri  - CAM/LW 

2. Valon Behrami - RW/RWB/RB 

3. Bafe Gomis - F 

4. Jeremy Toulalan - CDM 

5. Karim Benzema - F 

6. Seb Squillaci - CB

7. François Clerc - RB

8. N Shorey - LB

9. Jimmy Briand - F

10. Zdeněk Grygera - RB/CB

Now go get 'em.

O0

For some time now I've seen speculation on who we should sign. Since this is my first topic after 100 posts, I decided to chime in with my list and wish for Ash to splash the cash and get these guys in before they go to the likes of Spuds, et al.. All are quality, young and could make it in the prem while adding pace, guile and attacking flair to our team. Most important of all, they could all walk straight into the first team. Whether they will sign for us or not is a different story. It just so happens that most are French, with one Swiss, Czech and Englishman.

1. Samir Nasri  - CAM/LW   20m

2. Valon Behrami - RW/RWB/RB 

3. Bafe Gomis - F 

4. Jeremy Toulalan - CDM  22m

5. Karim Benzema - F  30m

6. Seb Squillaci - CB

7. François Clerc - RB

8. N Shorey - LB

9. Jimmy Briand - F  We inquired for him last summer iirc

10. Zdeněk Grygera - RB/CB 

Now go get 'em.

O0

Quite the wishlist.  :cheesy:

Turan 11m

Gomis 12m

Lewandowski 5m

Dunne 5m

Shorey 4m

Veloso 20m, probably unrealistic

Total: 57m  :cheesy:

Martins - Gomis

Owen

Turan - Lewandowski - Veloso

Shorey - Dunne - Faye - Beye

Harper

As good an advert for the posts/ thread starting threshold to be raised to 200 as I've seen

No need to be such a dick, tbh, You lot are a good advert for toontastic...

Sure it's a bit ambitious, but thats better than half the s**** that's been on here since we lost to Everton on the last day of the season.

Stéphane Sessegnon Linked with Arsenal as well

he had a thread but i couldnt find it. thye were talking about watching 2 players in the chronicle though. in saying that, pele is a goalkeeper so why we would go to watch him god knows. we already have 5.

8. N Shorey - LB

Interesting he provided a impressive 9 assists from Left Back despite playing in a relegation outfit thats quite impressive its likely he is the highest provider from the full back position in the league.

Isn't his contract up this Summer?

I think he would be good; he is English would be relatively cheap considering his sides relegation and would provide healthy competition with Jose Enrique something thats much needed across the back four.

8. N Shorey - LB

Interesting he provided a impressive 9 assists from Left Back despite playing in a relegation outfit thats quite impressive its likely he is the highest provider from the full back position in the league.

I think he would be good; he is English would be relatively cheap considering his sides relegation and would provide healthy competition with Jose Enrique something thats needed across the back four.

Next Summer.

Linked with us in some news paper the other day for £2.5 million.

Turan 11m

Gomis 12m

Lewandowski 5m

Dunne 5m

Shorey 4m

Martins - Gomis

Owen

Harper

Veloso is a creative holding player and also extremely left footed

Fuck Lewandowski move Veloso inside and get Moutinho on the right

Shorey is pointless, get someone young (My choice would be Mattock) and keep Enrique.

Centre Back doesn't fill me with confidence but the midfield and attack would be pretty immense (If the foreigners do the business!)

8. N Shorey - LB

I think he would be good; he is English would be relatively cheap considering his sides relegation and would provide healthy competition with Jose Enrique something thats much needed across the back four.

Takes every set piece

Turan 11m

Gomis 12m

Lewandowski 5m

Dunne 5m

Shorey 4m

Martins - Gomis

Owen

Harper

Veloso is a creative holding player and also extremely left footed

Fuck Lewandowski move Veloso inside and get Moutinho on the right

Shorey is pointless, get someone young (My choice would be Mattock) and keep Enrique.

Centre Back doesn't fill me with confidence but the midfield and attack would be pretty immense (If the foreigners do the business!)

Agree. Sorted then :thup: