The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite the blatant push from Ballack before our third goal I think Portugal just deserved to lose because of Ronaldo's antics. The moment just at the start of the second half where he goes down (questionable enough) then looks up to the referee, then stars to cry, was reason enough to want them go out. What a horrible c**t he is.

Got stood on tbf.

Despite the blatant push from Ballack before our third goal I think Portugal just deserved to lose because of Ronaldo's antics. The moment just at the start of the second half where he goes down (questionable enough) then looks up to the referee, then stars to cry, was reason enough to want them go out. What a horrible c**t he is.

Got stood on tbf.

that push reminds of Shearer goal against Man Utd, and Brown suddenly falls to ground and Shearer scoring :D

Guest LucaAltieri

Alright, back to the football.

Really not sure who will win this one, should be a tight game.

I like Arda's willingness to track back.

Can't watch him anymore. I keep imagining how our players would benefit from his presence and I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment.