The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought it was classy of Sergio Ramos to put a Antonio Puerta shirt on for the victory celebrations, shows he hasn't been forgotten amongst all this.

What was the green and white flag Ramos was wearing ?

Been the tournament I've enjoyed most since France '98.

Only my second major Int tournament. I thought I enjoyed Germany 06. Destroyed that.

Actually thought Germany 06 was one of the worst tournaments ever. I suppose you like penalty shootouts?  ???

I think this is the most fun I've ever had with an international tournament my country isn't involved in.

Been the tournament I've enjoyed most since France '98.

Only my second major Int tournament. I thought I enjoyed Germany 06. Destroyed that.

Actually thought Germany 06 was one of the worst tournaments ever. I suppose you like penalty shootouts?  ???

I think this is the most fun I've ever had with an international tournament my country isn't involved in.

Well it was the first World Cup I really gave a damn about, so I was going to enjoy it no matter what.

Thought it was classy of Sergio Ramos to put a Antonio Puerta shirt on for the victory celebrations, shows he hasn't been forgotten amongst all this.

What was the green and white flag Ramos was wearing ?

Andalusia flag, his and Puerta's region of Spain.

David Villa seemed pretty fit there!

Who is the short guy with the ponytail? Sergio Garcia?

BINGO

Also notice how they go past swinetiger hahaha

Poor lad, must feel like killing himself  ;D

Good on Spain, they were good and the Germans were awful for the last two games.

England were lucky they didn't make the finals, they would not have made it out of most of those groups, and would have been destroyed in the knockout stages.

didn't really want them to win, I hoped Croatia because they were good when they beat England, then Russia, but they were the best team and deserved it.

They deserved to win every game they played. They kept Arshavin quiet, and outplayed germany.

David Villa seemed pretty fit there!

Who is the short guy with the ponytail? Sergio Garcia?

BINGO

Also notice how they go past swinetiger hahaha

Poor lad, must feel like killing himself  ;D

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8799/97f769e9124979801f91dd3au6.jpg