The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest lankybellwipe

Instead of betting on the outcome of this game, why not lets all have a sweepstake!

'In which minute will Luis Aragones Keel over and snuff it?'

I've had a more exciting 45 minutes in the waiting room of the dentists office with a 6 month old copy of Time magazine.  Utter rubbish.  Diving, play acting CRAP.  A below average Premiership side would be 2-0 up against either of these sides in this game for the simple reason that they would be playing at a watchable pace and at least attempting to score. 

Instead of betting on the outcome of this game, why not lets all have a sweepstake!

'In which minute will Luis Aragones Keel over and snuff it?'

:lol: or how about 'who will Luis Aragones racially abuse next!'

The Italians are showing their traditional mixture of flair and caution. As in the past, it can be a very effective combination and you can see them nicking it.

Flair? 

They're only showing it in flashes, but there's no shortage of individual ability there. As Brian Clough said, it only takes a second to score a goal, and they're well capable of producing a moment of brilliance to win the game.

This match looks lovely in HD

Would love to get some Newcasle matches in HD.

So would I, if only to see Habib's lovely curls. 

:smitten:

I'm just using Freesat atm, looks ace. You?

I'd get SkyHD if it didn't cost the monthly £10. Costs enough as it is, and the price of the box.

This match looks lovely in HD

Would love to get some Newcasle matches in HD.

So would I, if only to see Habib's lovely curls. 

:smitten:

I'm just using Freesat atm, looks ace. You?

I'd get SkyHD if it didn't cost the monthly £10. Costs enough as it is, and the price of the box.

It's my old man's SkyHD setup, taking full advantage of it whilst I'm at home because believe me I can't afford any of this, not even close. :lol: