The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You're looking at your tournament winners gentleman.

Holland!

Will flop in the knockout rounds imo. If they can play like they did against Italy in their next game I think they've got a shout.

Neeee chance... do portugal has striker?

Yes, but he's playing out on the wing. ;) 20 goals in internationals, they need to drop Nuno Gomes, he isn't up to much and just play with a front 3 thats interchanging. Could work well.

wahey.... did Fergie do that and hasn't been working on Champion League?

Guest Stephen927

You're looking at your tournament winners gentleman.

Holland!

Will flop in the knockout rounds imo. If they can play like they did against Italy in their next game I think they've got a shout.

Neeee chance... do portugal has striker?

Yes, but he's playing out on the wing. ;) 20 goals in internationals, they need to drop Nuno Gomes, he isn't up to much and just play with a front 3 thats interchanging. Could work well.

wahey.... did Fergie do that and hasn't been working on Champion League?

Just plays wherever he wants to for Man United, much more restricted for Portugal because they use a genuine front man.

Guest optimistic nit

i know i'm biased to want bosingwa to flop, but he's been shite so far in this game imo.

Well if Fabregas isnt starting ahead of Xavi then he shouldn't be starting at all IMO.

Iniesta can play from the wings, as he has done for Barca a lot and thats what he did yesterday. Fabregas wouldn't be as good in that role.

Iniesta is the better player right now n'all IMO, but in time Cesc will be better.

Guest optimistic nit

If you're doing that during Newcastle matches, it's not working.

to be fair, there are usually quite a lot of goals during our matches, we're just normally not the ones scoring them.

Been quite impressed with what I've seen of the Czechs. Some of the passing and control would have Tyldesley on the vinegar strokes if it was Portugal doing it instead.

Been quite impressed with what I've seen of the Czechs. Some of the passing and control would have Tyldesley on the vinegar strokes if was Portugal doing it instead.

Nedved in this squad would have been a dream.