Pre-season friendlies at SJP: Rangers (set to be called off) and Valencia

Dave

Definitely not going to the Rangers one.

Might try the Valencia one but it'll depend on how much they're going to charge. I'm guessing about £15??

I'll probably go to both but only out of boredom.

Trying to talk my dad into taking me up to the Valencia game but will be difficult getting up to SJP and back in good time and tickets'll probably be in high demand. Fingers crossed though.

Where you heading from? The train is usually spot on if you're near a main station, as Newcastle Central is a short walk from the ground.

Ehm, south east  :razz:

Definitely not going to the Rangers one.

Might try the Valencia one but it'll depend on how much they're going to charge. I'm guessing about £15??

I'll probably go to both but only out of boredom.

Just don't fancy the Rangers one and I'd be lying if I said what I saw last Wednesday didn't help me make my mind up. I'll pass on that one. :hmm:

Damn i move to Newcastle about 2 weeks after the Valencia game :(

***EASYJET***

Why the fuck can we never play the old firm on their own patch?, Last one was Celtic in 2004 i think and its been years since we went to Ibrox.

I want a mass Geordie boys outing for a change.

Damn i move to Newcastle about 2 weeks after the Valencia game :(

***EASYJET***

Why the fuck can we never play the old firm on their own patch?, Last one was Celtic in 2004 i think and its been years since we went to Ibrox.

I want a mass Geordie boys outing for a change.

Aye.

200,000 of us could have crashed in Bluf's tower block.

Put Hadrian's Wall back up tbh.

That wouldn't help seeing as most of Newcastle and SJP would be on the North side of it.

:lol:

This is true and so would the training ground and my house!!

Just a point Aimar doesn't play for Valencia anymore. As for Villa going he said he is happy to stay if its best for the club. I still think Joaquin, silva and Villa will still be there comes August.

The Rangers game will be cancelled if ;

Celtic win the SPL and Rangers finish 2nd. The CL qualifier for the team finishing 2nd is on the scheduled date of the friendly. Or so I've been told.

Come on Celtic we don't want Rangers filth sullying our wonderful City

The Rangers game will be cancelled if ;

Celtic win the SPL and Rangers finish 2nd. The CL qualifier for the team finishing 2nd is on the scheduled date of the friendly. Or so I've been told.

Come on Celtic we don't want Rangers filth sullying our wonderful City

Clashes with the 2nd qualifying round Champions League, 2nd leg according to Bert.    http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/calendar2008.html

Just not sure if the runners-up in Scotland go straight into the 2nd or 3rd qualifying round? :dontknow:

Edit: looks like 2nd round according to this:

10 Scotland                      30.500

----------------------------------------

CL1-2=Glasgow Rangers          66.013 (cl/R1)

CL1-2=Celtic                              52.013 (cl/QR2)

CW/LC=Queen of the South      11.013 (uc/R1 or QR2)

UC1-2=Motherwell                    11.013 (uc/QR2 or R1)

IT=Hibernian                          12.013 (it/R2)

Guest MrShens

The Valencia game should be decent, though I won't be going to the Rangers game if the fans are anything like the Celtic game last pre-season.

I hate the Scots, savages.

The Valencia game should be decent, though I won't be going to the Rangers game if the fans are anything like the Celtic game last pre-season.

Somewhere in a basement up North, Scottish Mag's patriot alarm has just started buzzing frantically.

Somewhere in a basement up North, Scottish Mag's patriot alarm has just started buzzing frantically.

:lol:

I can picture the scene perfectly!